who said to**ents were slow lol

i use utorrent aswell............ what is this newsgroup you young hip cats are raving about?????

i use utorrent aswell............ what is this newsgroup you young hip cats are raving about?????

alright m8

i know alot of people say " use the search button " "use the search button " blah blah blah . but if i was you m8 i would in this case .cos everyday someone in some part of the site is talking about newsgroups.
me personaly i use torrent sites . i tryed a newsgroup for a month .and dident think it was much different to torrent sites .but i know on here a lot of people rave about them.

hope this helps dave:banana::banana::banana:

I said *elite* torrent sites, none of them are elite ;)

i have 25mbit symetrical so torrenting keeping a ratio is no problem for me!

Newsgroups are good...but its full of idiots who upload crappy encoded stuff i find...

None of them are Elite :Laugh::Laugh:

I seriously hope you posted that as a joke!!!

sorry daveballs sometimes my humour is lost on people.

I said *elite* torrent sites, none of them are elite ;)

i have 25mbit symetrical so torrenting keeping a ratio is no problem for me!

Newsgroups are good...but its full of idiots who upload crappy encoded stuff i find...

Your daddy isn't called "Mr Anfield" by any chance is he?

Riia2GetU......

What is the significance of choosing that as your username as well?

You've more chance of getting caught on your so-called 'elite' torrent sites than you ever would on newsgroups!

Riia2GetU......

What is the significance of choosing that as your username as well?

You've more chance of getting caught on your so-called 'elite' torrent sites than you ever would on newsgroups!

I rarely use torrent sites, most of the stuff i access is through root boxes, private (scene) ftp dumps and seed boxes...along with newsgroups and topsites.

I rarely use torrent sites, most of the stuff i access is through root boxes, private (scene) ftp dumps and seed boxes...along with newsgroups and topsites.

Yeah right!

And I use Santa's arsehole and the Easter Bunny magic eggs!

Yeah right!

And I use Santa's arsehole and the Easter Bunny magic eggs!

Yeah right all you like, if you apparently have access to elite sites come see me on efnet in mvm if you know the pass and have fish installed.

Dumbass.

Scene is like the real world. There is no free lunch, you gotta offer something up to get axx. Usually its putting money in, or donating a server, or being a ripper yourself.

Tho alot of uploaders get the axx from site owners, or higher up staff who have axx for various reasons (owning a topsite, or donating sever etc)

So I wonder what you offered?

Anyway, I'm not wasting my time with you. Basically I don't believe a word you say so I think I'll leave it at that.

Scene is like the real world. There is no free lunch, you gotta offer something up to get axx. Usually its putting money in, or donating a server, or being a ripper yourself.

Tho alot of uploaders get the axx from site owners, or higher up staff who have axx for various reasons (owning a topsite, or donating sever etc)

So I wonder what you offered?

Anyway, I'm not wasting my time with you. Basically I don't believe a word you say so I think I'll leave it at that.

I rip Promo Only music dvds for MvM/Vi-Jay

But whatever, jealousy gets you nowhere.

Why is everyone attacking Riia2GetU?

The sites daz2712 posted are nothing special.

Most normal people have those accounts.

Why is everyone attacking Riia2GetU?

The sites daz2712 posted are nothing special.

Most normal people have those accounts.

I've never said they were anything special. I just quoted some of the long-running sites I was a member of.
Why are people attacking him? Well most normal people don't join a site and offend 2/3rds of it with 14 posts and I'm not just talking about this thread.
Its the same with the username. Its not funny so why use it?

I've also done a bit of digging regarding his ripping promo-dvd's for MvM/Vi-Jay and all I'll say on that is :roflmao:

Its a bit of a fancy name for a nobody!

Can anyone tell me the secret to get an account on BlackCats-Games.org, they always seem to have a few things that I can't find on my newsgroups, but everytime I try and get an account I'm always told that registration is suspended.

:(

Back