Who is getting KILLZONE 2

cg010169

DW Regular
Reaction score
Just wanna see who's getting the game of the year. Order with Shopto and I should have it tomorrow morning and can't wait. Got my dispatched email from them yesterday afternoon and no mail today so will have it thursday.
Would be good if we can get a clan up and running and totally kick some america butt in the online play.

i was thinking about getting a second hand ps3 for this game untill i read the reviews.
it's just another fps according to 99% of independant reviewers that i'v read.

graphics are out of this world though (for a console)

Mine just turned up in the post !! Gotta love Shopto !! 3 days before release date BOOOYEAH !!

See you guys in the game soon :)

Moose

Guner wait for the 1st map pack for Cod world at war :) Played the demo of killzone 2 but dont think i'll be getting it but as u say the graphics are amazing

i played the demo and to be honest can't see what all the fuss is about. I doubt i'll be getting this one.

Ive had the 'sent out' email and txt from shopto so should be here in the morning. Trouble is im still too into waw at the moment so think it may stay in its wrapper for a bit lol.

glad to see so many of our members see this game for what it is-eye candy nothing special

Im not getting it just yet got too many FPS to play at the mo, only just got Resistance 2 the other week and ive just got my copy of COD:WSW back today so got some catching up to do on theat. I may get it eventually but not just yet though.

Thats good news Rob about ya copy of COD : gun :

Wats Resistance 2 like ??

Thats good news Rob about ya copy of COD : gun :

Wats Resistance 2 like ??

Its good mate, did you play the first one, if you did and you liked it you will love this as its just like it. But obviously much better graphics a few different enemies and guns, so its just more of the same but with improvements in it.

played online for a few hours last night and it is fantastic, although very difficult i did manage to keep my kd ratio on the right side averaging around 20 kills a match to about 18 deaths the matches are epic seamlessly drifting from say s+d to team deathmatch then into capture and hold all in the same 20 minute match.
The graphics are something to behold even with 32 players in game it looks identical to single play and the maps are fantastic shot boxes are bang on (unlike waw ) and i didnt experience any lag due to having region choice when joining servers i would recomend this game to everyone and this is coming from someone who only ever plays COD and has always snubbed other FPS games.
A quick word of warning though if you are thinking of getting this IT IS NOT COD it is totally different needing imo a lot more skill to do well .

i had a little play on this..graffics are awesum..game is just ok .
i will play on it more if i ever get sik of modern warfare LOL...then next in list is WaW.

I never liked the game at all but i put up with it for a bit. I just try and pick games with 16 people in it and now ive got the shotgun its a lot better.

multiplayer is probably the best aspect of the game, ranking system rewards the players but when you get to the end you have nothing else to gain. SP is nice and short which is good.

Got it and res evil 5 and the new socom with headset.
all good games.
just need time to play erm

pretty good imo - will see you in multiplayer soon :Devil:

played for around 2 weeks and slammed it on e-bay.
graphics wise very good but playability online gets alot of getting used to and abit in your face with it being so many on the server.
TBH like COD too much and they are 2 totally differnet games.

Great intro though.

Back