White PSP cant wifi with black PSP!!!

AK47

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a white jap spec PSP but I cant seen to wifi with my mates black UK spec PSP....Simply just dosent pick it up, what do you think the prob might be????

OH my Jap white PSP is 1.5 version and my games are on my memory duo....my mate has a black PSP 2.6 and his games are on UMD, would this be the problem?

Cheers.......

It could be the game, i read this at lik-sang,
"Q. Can I challenge players from other regions over wifi?
A. Yes, but only if they have a copy of the same region game. For example, you can only challenge someone who has a copy of the Japanese version of Ridge Racer if you have a Japanese version of Ridge Racer but not if you have US Ridge Racer.
The reason behind this is firstly language differences and sometimes subtle differences in gameplay for different regions. It is possible for developers to release 'universal' games in due time though."

See if your friend with the version 2.6 can send you a picture through wifi. If his psp can detect yours it must be the games you are using.

cheers will try that tonite when I see him....when sendind a pic from his PSP is it just like selecting the image, options and send?

Yep thats all hes got to do.
Dont forget to put your wifi on :doh:

Back