which tom tom

macmon

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok, i no zilch about tom tom's or sat navs. I,m getting the missis one for Xmas but am a little confused ...
Im looking at TomTom ONE XL Classic UK and Republic of Ireland £129 from argos OR

TomTom XL with UK, Republic of Ireland and Traffic £159 from argos ..

I,m wondering what the differance is, I no the 2nd one says traffic but I,m not sure what that exactly means as the first one in the details also says Traffic updates optional ..
Can anyone enlighten me the the differance or what's better about the 2nd one ..

tia

ok, i no zilch about tom tom's or sat navs. I,m getting the missis one for Xmas but am a little confused ...
Im looking at TomTom ONE XL Classic UK and Republic of Ireland £129 from argos OR

TomTom XL with UK, Republic of Ireland and Traffic £159 from argos ..

I,m wondering what the differance is, I no the 2nd one says traffic but I,m not sure what that exactly means as the first one in the details also says Traffic updates optional ..
Can anyone enlighten me the the differance or what's better about the 2nd one ..

tia
the traffic one works ok but sometimes when you get to the delay its all clear
best go for the widescreen one its easier and if you only want it for car use then its plenty good enough for that.
shop round you may get it cheaper and go for latest one you can get.
dont bother with traffic unless you do alot of driving.

Im looking for one at the moment,im stuck between choosing a Tom Tom or Navman......theres a sale on at Halfords at the moment UP to 50% off Sat Nav's You might find one you like there :xmas:

Back