Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which Sat Nav

Tom920T. Would highly recommend (4gb internal memory). I have baked up the US map toleave more room for MP3s

Tomtom One V2

Got it about just under 2 years ago and its easy to use and reliable when driving larger vehicles. Doesn't seem to send me under low bridges or narrow roads.

Go figure?

Mio 168 pda + TT7. Wouldn't change it for the world.
One of the best £75 quid investments i have ever made !

I just got a Looket from Misco £49 best money I spent in an age. :banana:

Looket G8 which comes in a compact and slim design is a powerful portable navigation system with 400MHz CPU based on Win CE.NET 5.0 OS with an embedded high performance GPS (Global Positioning System) receiver and SiRF star III GPS chipset.
Drivers will be able to see their real time location and enjoy the portable GPS navigation system wherever they go with any vehicles if only they bring Looket G8. Furthermore, Image Viewer, MP3 and WMV playback function (optional) will lead drivers to enjoy the real mobile entertainment in addition to the portable navigation. Also Looket G8 offers a built-in TMC version model which supports the function of TMC (Traffic Messaging Channel) as option, so drivers will be able to access their own destination faster than before with up-to-date traffic information where TMC service is available.

With some help from a guy on another forum we can no run

TTNavigator 7.54
Nav N Go IGO8 v8.0.0.44898
Route 66 v7.0.3489
Looket_G8_(UK)_080425
Navigon 6.5.2

After testing all of them the iGo8 software is awesum, makes tomtom look plain.
Working on getting all of the above on one SD card and being able to choose which you want run

I just got a Looket from Misco £49 best money I spent in an age. :banana:

Looket G8 which comes in a compact and slim design is a powerful portable navigation system with 400MHz CPU based on Win CE.NET 5.0 OS with an embedded high performance GPS (Global Positioning System) receiver and SiRF star III GPS chipset.
Drivers will be able to see their real time location and enjoy the portable GPS navigation system wherever they go with any vehicles if only they bring Looket G8. Furthermore, Image Viewer, MP3 and WMV playback function (optional) will lead drivers to enjoy the real mobile entertainment in addition to the portable navigation. Also Looket G8 offers a built-in TMC version model which supports the function of TMC (Traffic Messaging Channel) as option, so drivers will be able to access their own destination faster than before with up-to-date traffic information where TMC service is available.

With some help from a guy on another forum we can no run

TTNavigator 7.54
Nav N Go IGO8 v8.0.0.44898
Route 66 v7.0.3489
Looket_G8_(UK)_080425
Navigon 6.5.2

After testing all of them the iGo8 software is awesum, makes tomtom look plain.
Working on getting all of the above on one SD card and being able to choose which you want run

have navman n40i and just bought looket g8 as it was only 49 quid just need to figure out how to install tt on both of them tried the poi speed cams on looket with no luck any help would be great as i like the unit but not the default maps lol :Cheers:

If you have news group access I can give you an NZB which will download all the files needed.

or if you wanrt them slow ill find the rapideshare links.

Heres the iGo8

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Instructions for use:

1 - Format SD card
2-Create a folder called DRIVE
3 - Unrar these files and place in the root of the SD card (ie the folder DRIVE)
4- Press the reset - button on the side of the looket.

At the moment on my navigo i am running miomap3.3, tomtom navigator 7, route 66 ver7, igo 2006, igo8 and destinator 7. All installed on one 4gb sdhc card. Very versatile. I quite like the feel of the destinator7 software but I would say tomtom is the easiest to use and has the most up to date map.

thebigman

Tom920T. Would highly recommend (4gb internal memory). I have baked up the US map toleave more room for MP3s

I have the tomtom 720 would like tornados 920T,

720 Brill, Hands free calling, reads your text messages out while driving,voice command navigation works with out training 99%of the time !

V Good Sat Nav

I use a TomTom 720, i wanted to find out how good the new Navigon ones are. they include built in traffic receiver and free traffic

Back