VU+ Solo Which one is best?

Mark_The_Yid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I need a cheap box that can run vix image for one of my clients but am vastly out of touch with whats about. I am semi understanding of the chip replacing issues and also know that the early vu clones had crap psu's that didnt last. The cloud ibox also had heat issues.

I just went onto mixeshop to look at whats available and there are god knows how many variants of vu based boxes. Given that the budget is only about 60 quid what is the best box to go for?

Thinking about the cloud ibox 2 or ibox 3. Anyone had one and recommend either?

Last edited:
I need a cheap box that can run vix image for one of my clients but am vastly out of touch with whats about. I am semi understanding of the chip replacing issues and also know that the early vu clones had crap psu's that didnt last. The cloud ibox also had heat issues.

I just went onto mixeshop to look at whats available and there are god knows how many variants of vu based boxes. Given that the budget is only about 60 quid what is the best box to go for?

Thinking about the cloud ibox 2 or ibox 3. Anyone had one and recommend either?

i would go for a icloudbox 2 plus..good bit of kit cheap as chips does the job well..

Yeah been reading up on them a bit. How can you tell if you are getting the latest version capable of running get newer images?

Agree cloud ibox 2 or 3 if you want a cable tuner as wel as sat

really to be onest i read about could ibox 3 & a lot of mebers having it has issue in box in every thing , tuner or remote or image so buggy or usb , or card reader or ethernet inbut , i am sure it is a crap hardware box which very cheap & thats why u will spend cheap money for a faulty hardware full of issues & thats is the users of this box complaint , so it is up to u , if i were u i spend more 30 or 40$ more & get either volo solo2 se or vu solo2 & both r only i recommend to be from lonrisun ONLY , so it is up to u

Back