which one has lost the plot??

S

scoot

whoooooo has lost the plot mick mcarthy or roy keane,

it would have been his last world cup, so why has he walked out.

or has mick mc arthy lost the plot, surely this could have been resolved,

regards scootie the brave

Keane's lost the plot. The rest of the players back McArthy. they've had a bellyful of his moaning. Spoiled brat. :Chainsaw: :Chainsaw:

roy keane has lost the plot

if he did play in the world cup he would have got sent off anyway,
all the Man U fans will disagree but lets face it; keane has no self control.

good luck to the irish, lets see how far you can go without that W*****.

geordieboy

as the old saying goes....no player is bigger than the team!
big mick did well not rising to the bait, and can still walk around the republic with his head held high, i don't think roy will be too 'keane' to go back anytime soon!
owenzy.
:Dunce:

i think their both hot headed irish idiots and should take 5 mins out and resolve the situation.

if not, maybe the english wont be the first home.

keano

I wonder wether he,ll start regretting his desiscion when the opening game kicks off, mmmmmmm.

or is he one of those typical geniuses that have that flaw like cantona an doesn, t give a monkeys,??

regards scoot

dont know about that m8,

seeing as hes rated alongside viera, zindan,figo, beckham as one of the best midfielders in the world,

an yes i did put vierra there mickie, lol

and a millionaire to boot

he knows hes shot his mouth off an its backfired , funny though he,s deffo a wind up merchant,

did yer see him on tv,

with about 100 photographers trailing behind him, whilst he was walkin the dog, lol,

now that was taking the hiss, lol,

it happens in all forms of life m8, shooting yourself in the foot,

its like in here micky an gazer post everywhere , sometimes in blue flashing lights , DO NOT POST CODES,

the geniuses take note an abide ,

the twxxs take no notice ,

an nearly shut all their hard work down!!!!

regards scoot

mick was right to send him home,and after the the tv interview there isnt much support for him in ireland we were all talking about it and out of 12 of us only 2 thought he should go back the rest of us thought his best playing days are over and thats whats getting to him ,and scoot he is no longer regarded as one of the best midfielders in the world to compare him to zindan is laughable even when keane was at his best 3-4 years ago he couldnt lace zidans boots,sorry m8:)

KEANO

theres not only me says it m8, alan hansen , mark "cheeky" lawrenson, terry venables,

all agree with scoot the gr8,

he would fetch at least £30.00 million on the transfer market,

he shouyld go back seriously m8,

theyve a better chance with him than without him m8,

i also root for ireland as much as england

, with mi ma,s parents originating from there,

and it would give double pleasure to see them both progress,

regards scoot

PPS 11.03 AM KEANE has just this minute on tv anounced he will not be re joining the squad, as it wouldnt be in the best interests of the team, scoot

i hate that allan WEcould win this hannsen has he forgotten he is scottish ,to hear him you would think he played for england,ive also lost all respect for wee ally mccoist ,bloody hun lmfao.........com on sweden,nothing personal :)

Back