which broadband

DOOBIE

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi peeps in the next month i am moving house and when i do i want to get broadband just wondering which of the many isp out there i should go with i am after enough to d/l movies music ect but i am tight and dont want to spend £27.99 a month as aol wants of me but i am pay £17.99 a month with aol any recomendations would be gratefull :Bounce:

if youre moving to a telewest area i would defo recommend blueyonder,especially if you take the phone or cable tv out with them you get a better deal,had no problems with mine at all and are always helpful if you have any probs.....try here for more info m8.......

www.telewest.co.uk

tiscali £15.99 per month for the first 3 months then £27.99 512 connection includes free modem and connection

use to have pipex £23.44 a month was very good but changed to blueyonder for complete tv/phone/internet package.

I must admit when it comes to internet Blueyonder is the better choice I have there phone and net combo and pay £35 for the net (1Mbit) and £10 for the phone and there always offering starter packages (I think the one there running atm is free basic digi tv with unlimited phone package)

I have Pipex - cost £17 for modem and activation then £24 a month - very pleased with them - no downtime yet in about a month - and d/loads at 30+ on Bit Torrent

i think it might be pipex as
Unfortunately your home is not currently in an ntl:home cabled area or blue yonder area .
This is because i live in a backwater called Scarborough they laid the ducts in 1995 but didnt put any feckin cable in the duct ! :(

I have to agree with Zooropa, I'm on Telewest Broardband and they are very good, if you move to a TW area I'd definatly give them a go

Bronto :Cheers:

Back