Where & which vu solo2 clone to buy

goldeneagle1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anyone recommend which vu solo2 clone to buy at present. Family member wants a box that records but I was unsure which version I should be looking for. Ideally one that has the usb port to unbrick(think its usb , I've heard mentioned on sunray versions). Looking for one, an hard drive can be fitted for recording & from china, I would think judging on prices. Any recommendations most welcome.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

At the moment in time, there is no unbrick feature of any clone although I do know that Sunray do mention that feature but to the best of my knowledge it's not here (just) yet.

That to one side, I would recommend Sunray Solo2 (v2) because it has more support now with generally latest version images; all clone safe.

Lonrison, at the moment, have older images and don't get updates as often.

Last edited:
I have a Lonrisun Vu+ solo2 SE with lateest Vix build 090, no problem to update or run it, but I have problems with many channels.., looks like a tuner problem.How to update Lonrisun is written in a topic on this forum...

I have a Lonrisun Vu+ solo2 SE with lateest Vix build 090, no problem to update or run it, but I have problems with many channels.., looks like a tuner problem.How to update Lonrisun is written in a topic on this forum...

Hi, first i heard of that, where did you get that image build from ? and drivers used ?

Thanks

Back