where to put your tiers

bobby boy

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi can someone help me with a mosc i have read the tut on how to do the mosc the problem i need help with is do the tiers go in the master tier list or do they go in the card tier list and should there be any info in the master tier list at all and also is it best to have a blocker or not because the last time i used a blocker some of the functions on my stb didn't work eg. pin

Im no expert but to add the standard tiers you copy the first standard tier 31 -then use the patch tab and paste it in there and run patch - this will add a new tier - repeat this process for all the different tiers you require - you can then add the different info required in each tier as needed - I always leave the first tier all 000's - its worked fine since November and I havent put any type of blocker on - unless its coded correctly it can stop the card from au'ing amongst other things and as any blocker you may find will be a public one its a fair bet that the cc's can overcome these anyway if they choose to!!!

dont worry about the tab that says tiers - you dont need to go into that anyway- you can ammend the contents of each tier in the data editor and you can add new tiers by copying a tier and then using the patch tab to paste it in and run the patch.

If you look on the data editor page in nagraedit you will see a list of your standard tier 31's - the first one I leave at 000's the rest I fill in as required!!

i know what you mean it was just that the image i first used before the major hit on mosc in the master tier in nagra there is a 08 tier there should i just delete this and have a blank master tier list don't want to sound daft just don't want to start frying cards left right and centre

just looked at one of my images in nagraedit and the tiers i mean are tier 8 with 31 after it - the first on eis just filled with 000's and the rest have the relevant info for each channel or group of channels!! Dont think you need to worry too much about frying cards at the moment as I think the killer emm is not in the stream?> but I will stand corrected if im wrong on this!!

just looked at one of my images in nagraedit and the tiers i mean are tier 8 with 31 after it - the first on eis just filled with 000's and the rest have the relevant info for each channel or group of channels!! Dont think you need to worry too much about frying cards at the moment as I think the killer emm is not in the stream?> but I will stand corrected if im wrong on this!!

Not sure why you have a tier8 filled with all 00's - thats not normal on a subbed card !

Not sure why you have a tier8 filled with all 00's - thats not normal on a subbed card !

...true - but I made the image is November when things were a little sketchy!! There was some talk of leaving the first tier8 at 0's (cant remember why!!) But its worked ever since so its something that I havent changed!! Thanks for the info though - i can remove that tier now!!

Back