whats this PC worth?

bladesftp

Inactive User
Reaction score
what would ay say this pc tower is worth as gonna sell it but not sure the value of it

celeron D 3.2ghz
512mb DDr 3200 Corsair ram
160gb Hdd
dvd re-writer
genuine winxp COA

onboard sound/gfx/lan

cheers guys

check ebay for a good indication, but i'd say £25-30 to a mate, about £50 through the paper but not easily for just base, i'd put a new keyboard&mouse (£6) and a cleanish crt with it to sell for £80-£90 in paper or with tft £150ish. thing is it'll sell a lot quicker as a complete system in the paper as people want something ready to go that that can see is running well.
hope that helps mate

wow that low :( i was hoping i could get £100 or about £120 lol shows how far behind i am lol

they were retailing 250 about 3 yrs ago NEW

the cpu is very cheap m8

you could probably sell it for 100 for any general head nodding pc user, jus say 160gb hdd and they might get wooed, the genuine xp is a good selling point.

hi m8, u could sell it about £150 to 200 depend on how nice and clean it is the spec sounds great although i would stick another 512 memory in it which u could get for about a tener or less to make sound real beefy along with its 3.2 intel proccessor i dont think u will have any problems getting @ lease £175 if case is good with the added memory

cheers m8 case looks almost brand new think ill get a 512 stick make it upto 1gb ans stick it on trades on here was hopijf someone would maybe trade it for a phone or slim psp

Is it just the base unit?

If so you are looking at about £65 then whatever the XP licence worth on top.

Processor £18
Ram £7
HD £20
DVD writer £10
motherboard and case £20

Selling all together about £65.

That is what you would expect on a forum but as stated I would put it in the free ads and make it sound beefy. You could then get about £100 just for the base.

What version XP is it and does it come with original CD and key or is the key stuck on the case and the CD a recovery one?

Is it just the base unit?
If so you are looking at about £65 then whatever the XP licence worth on top.
Processor £18
Ram £7
HD £20
DVD writer £10
motherboard and case £20
Selling all together about £65.
That is what you would expect on a forum but as stated I would put it in the free ads and make it sound beefy. You could then get about £100 just for the base.
What version XP is it and does it come with original CD and key or is the key stuck on the case and the CD a recovery one?

dont forget tax and maintanence.... so that 65 is now 300 PMSL

give 150 a go mate and if u got spare 5 quid get a 512mb ram off dabs or ebuyer

Not very much unfortunately but you might get a good price for it. I got £50 for a 650MHz Duron with 128MB of RAM system a few months ago ;)

Back