Whats the best plugins to have for playing videos and a possible series link?

byson1984

Member ++
Reaction score
The wife is moaning about no series link and missing her rubbish tv shows and iam into playing avi and mkvs so after some advice thanks?

I dont use BH so i cant say with much certainty but i do use ViX. now for series links you can use a feature called autotimers this is very customizable and will do every thing you need and more ( not sure if it has the same name in BH ). as for media files you have to remember these boxes are satellite receivers and not media players. that being said in ViX we use the built in dedicated media player which can be accessed via the play list button ( just to the right of the menu button ). there is also a plugin you can try called project valerie Which is a nice GUI but i'm not much of a fan my self

The wife is moaning about no series link and missing her rubbish tv shows and iam into playing avi and mkvs so after some advice thanks?

Autotimer mate, what image are you using? I just goto epg and press blue button for auto timer and it records all episodes of say eastenders etc. I am using ViX 2.3 :D

Blackhole mate iam using. Hopefully i can find it for black hole

Just had a look at this thread and I'm glad I did, auto timer looks great :)

Its a great feature and you can customise it to save programmes in folders etc

The only problem I find with autotimer is that if the programme is only on once a week or less it does not set the next timer. For anything on every 6 days or less it works fine

The only problem I find with autotimer is that if the programme is only on once a week or less it does not set the next timer. For anything on every 6 days or less it works fine

Strange I have episodes of house on autotimer which is on sky1hd every thursday and never had a problem.

My Bad - that's the Italian version. It's Auto timer from the Software manager, not plugin menu.

I found it in >Menu >Plugins >Press Red (Manage Extensions) >Recordings >Auto Timer

Just press ok or green to install it

Back