What's the best Card to get for DSi XL ?

Bstard

Member +
Reaction score
Just got missus a DSI XL and was wondering what is the best card to get ?
Acekard 2i ? Edge ?
Had used R4 card before in old DS but from reading posts i think the above 2 cards have the upper hand
Any thoughts advice appreciated ! and any known good sites to purchase from !!
Look forward to your replies :)
Thanks !!!!

Just got missus a DSI XL and was wondering what is the best card to get ?
Acekard 2i ? Edge ?
Had used R4 card before in old DS but from reading posts i think the above 2 cards have the upper hand
Any thoughts advice appreciated ! and any known good sites to purchase from !!
Look forward to your replies :)
Thanks !!!!

i used acekard2i on a few dsi, no problem and easy to set up, had to use AKAIO 1.6 to get sonic sega racing working

id agree with seanicca it has to be the best upgradable cart on the market . igot 1 from 7dayshop.com 4 £11.99 free postage

Thanks for the info !
Any Edge users out there ? comments ?

Thanks again !!

got 2 acekards 2i for a mate there recently hes delighted with them,seems to be the best or 1 of the best supported cards out there and for the price they are going for on 7dayshop.com you cant go wrong

yes have to agree the acekard 2i best for me too

Genuine Acekard 2i for DSi/DSL/DS

dont say that works on the xl ? u lot got it working on that please

as most say acekard 2i is best...

as far as i know XL doesnt lock out any carts...

if you are buying 1 from anyplace now unless they have extremely old stock they should already be 1.4 compatible :)

Anyone know of a site selling 1.4 compatiable ace kards

Thanks guys, did they work on 1.4 out of the box or did you have to upgrade them?

it depends on the age of the acekard as it might have been sitting in a storage room /warehouse for god knows how long or it could be brand new upgraded card , but it takes to seconds to upgrade it in a ds or ds lite m8

Back