whats peoples thoughts on this

dilly1066

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
just wondered what peoples thoughts were on this new xtreamer ultra that will be out on may 3rd roughly, i have been eyeing it up for a couples of weeks now and with my xtreamer pro doing my head in abit im really tempted, what do people think ?

Xtreamer Ultra Announcement!

looks good but its overkill for my needs. it depends on what your wanting really. a media streamer or a htpc. personally i have my eye on the xtreamer prodigy i think my origional extreamer may get baneshed to the bedroom when i have the spare readys for one of these.

looks good but its overkill for my needs. it depends on what your wanting really. a media streamer or a htpc. personally i have my eye on the xtreamer prodigy i think my origional extreamer may get baneshed to the bedroom when i have the spare readys for one of these.

yeah id seen that prodigy one aswell looks pretty good, just want a really good media player, and would be also better to put my newsbin pro on it and download straight onto it, something that will play any file aswell, my xtreamer pro is really good, i love it apart from every 3 to 6 months when it goes corrupt like in my other post, still waiting on it, im hoping it should be finished tomorrow at some point, on that xtreamer ultra aswell you can put that xmbc media program on which i have personally never used but i know alot of people think its brilliant,

yeah id seen that prodigy one aswell looks pretty good, just want a really good media player, and would be also better to put my newsbin pro on it and download straight onto it, something that will play any file aswell, my xtreamer pro is really good, i love it apart from every 3 to 6 months when it goes corrupt like in my other post, still waiting on it, im hoping it should be finished tomorrow at some point, on that xtreamer ultra aswell you can put that xmbc media program on which i have personally never used but i know alot of people think its brilliant,

i used xbmc when it was on the xbox 1 , it was mint. im not bothered about the menues or anything as long as it plays what i want it to play. thats why i havent upgraded my origional xtreamer yet. the prodigy would look better under my tv though i think .

yeah that is true i think the xtreamer ultra wunt look as good as other media players under the tv, i just dont know yet, im in two minds still,

Back