Whats on your (current) desktop

Here you go :)

Untitled-1.png

Last edited:
heres mine nice n tidy lol
biffosdesktop.png

Last edited:
^^

I like that weather forcast, how do you get that?

hi mate i installed this https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/248977/ then once installed and object dock is on your desktop , right click the weather icon /properties and where it says enter your location you have to put it in like this , just replace Manchester with where you are for example

Manchester, United Kingdom , both areas have to start with a cap letter , and make sure there is a space between the comma and the United Kingdom, all done, then just hover the mouse cusor over the weather icon and watch thety will appear

Last edited by a moderator:
I have about 1000 pictures of nature, space and cityscapes that Windows 7 changes every 15 mins.

I use a 19" monitor (right) to show my start menu, gadgets and skype. The 22" middle monitor is my main screen and the 40" TV (left) also acts as a monitor for when we have the mother-in-law round so she can see websites and stuff, beats crowding round the desk.

BTW the weather gadget isnt a windows one, it's called HTC Home for Windows and emulates the full animated version of the HTC phone gadget.

HTC Home - is a free open-source widget for Windows

desktop.jpg

awe I love how all you guys with the widgets n stuff try and make your windows pc look like an OSX desktop... ;)

here's mine...

how do you attach as thumbnail?

Last edited:
My daughter in Portugal last Feb, it switches form one pic to the next.

Screen on the left is a 19" normally used for e-mail, media playback and chat. Screen on the right is a 26" which is my main screen.

View attachment 54824

Manchester, United Kingdom , both areas have to start with a cap letter , and make sure there is a space between the comma and the United Kingdom, all done, then just hover the mouse cusor over the weather icon and watch thety will appear

That weather widget is totally wrong, lol

It's telling me it's raining outside and foggy, in reality it's a lovely bright sunny winters day with lovely blue skies. :)

Plain blue XP background for me with absolutely no pictures or anything else to clutter it up. The 287 apps and folders manage to do that quite nicely on their own !

btw, the stuff on my destop is the important stuff I tend to use for day to day usage so its not really clutter !

That weather widget is totally wrong, lol

It's telling me it's raining outside and foggy, in reality it's a lovely bright sunny winters day with lovely blue skies. :)

its Accuweather Here 1 of the best around lol

Back