Whats going on??

D1GG3R

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Right.. ive got two different sources added to my file manager..

Fusion & xfinity

Have I read it correctly the these have had a big argument over adds and have fallen out and are now deleting each others repos from systems??

Whats peoples opinion and what are you using?? Can both be on the same system still??

Cheers
DiGG

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Right.. ive got two different sources added to my file manager..

Fusion & xfinity

Have I read it correctly the these have had a big argument over adds and have fallen out and are now deleting each others repos from systems??

Whats peoples opinion and what are you using?? Can both be on the same system still??

Cheers
DiGG

Using both myself m8,
They seemed to have stopped deleting each others repositories for now anyway m8 :)

If you want to be sure, dont use either wizard and just install the old fashion way, as it seems it was the wizards that was removing the repos

Last edited:
I got lazy and used the wizzard lol...

Start agan ;)

Nah leave it m8 they may have finished playing silly buggers now lol

Hi, i got a message other day from mikey1234 on my system, something about xbmchub trying to delete his stuff and take claim for him apps or something simular to that and then it said im going to delete it from your machine, i must admit i was abit worried concerned with the message someone deleting stuff off my xtreamer lol,

They are both acting like d*ickheads the hub and talk. They are ruining xbmc its all about money now I am afraid its great for movies and tv but football it is now crap. Why all the streams buffer like crazy and unwatchable.

6 months ago xbmc was fantastic for sport. However in the last month or so all the devs are writing plugins for online illegal streaming servers. No dont tell me they are not getting paid to do this. So my opinion is that they are doing this on purpose. Sport4U had all jsc sports in high def on came an argument and he got kicked off mash up. If you comment on there forums the answer get a pay server. Hmm I bet it is,Make your own conclusion.

I now dont use mashup for sport I use wiziwig and acestream software or sopcast this is the way to go no buffering no endless spinner going round and in high def.

Could the buffering not be down to the fact that more people are turning to iptv/xbmc now sly is going off? Surely more people watching the stream means more strain on the iptv server?? Or am I not understanding how it works?

Could the buffering not be down to the fact that more people are turning to iptv/xbmc now sly is going off? Surely more people watching the stream means more strain on the iptv server?? Or am I not understanding how it works?

Thats it in a nutshell, plus its harder to source decent streams as a lot get taken down, more so as it gets popular

they had sports devil on there and it was spot on you can still get on the net and the streams are fine you can try over at wiziwig

sports devil is now back via maintenance tool :Drool:

Back