what to get?

glic83

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey everybody im looking to get into the card side of things and be able to sort out my own when it goes down,i know i need a programmer should i go with the INFINITY UNLIMITED USB or the INFINITY PHOENIX USB i have no serial ports on my computer so i need one which doesnt require use of the serial port,what are the best cards to use ive seen various types so just wondering if i need a paticular type in relation to the programmer?im on chorus in ireland and do i need a glitcher?if anyone can recommend sites that they use and trust please let me know thanks for taking the time to read this

The Infinity USB Unlimited does not require serial ports. Someone else will explain what is the best cards for you to use.

u might need a usb to seriel converter mate depending on wat cards ur doing

imho keep clear of usb2com adapters..

get a serial card if you have a desktop
get a pcmcia cardbuss/ express card if you are laptop

get the infinity usb work like a charm... use 2.6.2 software.. download form here... don't use new 2.6.5 won't work correctly when you start virtual com port.

the reason you need a com port is for the glitcher you mentioned you wanted

Hi ya
Concerning the infinity usb unlimited , i have this but have benn unable to read an unlocked rom 11 , would you have a guide on what settings to use , what files and how to go about it .
Thanks Bezzyboy

u'll need a glitcher m8
contact tmc
he'll sort ya out with a 911 r powersync to unlock ur card

Back