What kits for vaping have you got ?

die5el

Inactive User
Reaction score
My vaping kits so far are 1 ego 510 full kit then i bought a pcc kit for when im out then i bought an ego c kit got fed up with the leaky tanks then i bought 2 x ego twists 1000 mah plus some bits and bobs for vaping got enough eliquid to last me about a year lol and my last spend is a lava tube with charger batteries ect. gave up the analogs 0n the 20th of june this year dont think i will get a provari just yet the misses wil kill me lol S

Ive had lavatube since feb and haven't looked at any other bit of kit so far as it does me just fine.I admit im on my second one as the first one topcap came of and the wires split.So brought another one and on that i use a vivi nova and the VH-dripper.

But i do wanna get the vv gripper mod as its slightly better than the LT

VV Gripper, Ego Twist, Ego-T 650mAh x 2 and an eGo "Variable Voltage" battery which you can alter from 3.2, 3.7 and 4.2 V. Using the PV's with a Vivi Nova & Vision Clearomisers.

Regards

Liam

at the minute 2 ce4 atomisers a 650mah ego 510 and a 900mah ego 510. I did order a ce4s and another ego kit plus juice from chinabuye but 6 weeks on and theres no sign of it so got my money back. Ive been buying juice mostly but i would like to add an ego c twist to my collection.

At this point i can't justify thee price of the big mods.

if your wanting a eGo-C Twist wait till it go down to 34% off thats £16.49 a good price for what your getting.
Tornado eGo-C Mega VV Twist Battery 1000mAh.

at the minute 2 ce4 atomisers a 650mah ego 510 and a 900mah ego 510. I did order a ce4s and another ego kit plus juice from chinabuye but 6 weeks on and theres no sign of it so got my money back. Ive been buying juice mostly but i would like to add an ego c twist to my collection.

At this point i can't justify thee price of the big mods.

Back