What Is the Most Popular Sky Channel?

tango602

Inactive User
Reaction score
What Is the Most Popular Sky Channel?
:Kickassro :Kickassro :Kickassro :Kickassro :Kickassro

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????

im not sure maybe skyone

Channel 998 The information channel..

Dont ask sly engineers about their service.. Right Digidude ?? :p

And for your peasure today from the strange channels on SLY.
Matineemovies, Ch336, 16.15, Time warp.
Open access2, Ch262, 18.00, Earth Vs the flying saucers, and at 19.25, day of th triffids

Kalipo said:
Channel 998 The information channel..

Dont ask sly engineers about their service.. Right Digidude ?? :p

LMFAO, nothing like service with a smile from someone who loves their job and feels appreciated every second of their working day :puke:

SHS :salute:

bbc1 ch5 bbc2 1tv ch4 i cant get cable(sky) you are just rubbing it in lads freeview for me its pish i know but shit.e happens

Hi sparkyjoe, nothing wrong with terestrial tv, look at tonights lin up.
21.30pm BBC3 two pints, 22.00 ITV is this the worst weather ever, 22.35 BBC1 one foot in the grave, 23.05 BBC1 men behaving badly, 23.30 ITV, FILM, In the army now, what more could you want.

Only ever watch sky one and the sci fi channel and I'm not even a trekky

hmmmm, I love the TV (sky)

I would say - TROUBLE for grounded for life and That 70s show.

DISNEY for Home Improvement

ALL THE MUSIC CHANNELS.

SKY ONE for The Simpsons of course ;)

ALL THE DOCUMENTORY CHANNELS for history, whether and alot more stuff!

Damnit i just love all the channels.

9HomerSimpson9

i actualy watch the mobile phone channel.. that guy gets his wife a camera phone and hes talkin to her whilst shes in bed and hes a work... and the painter is in the bed with her playing.. her husband doesnt know and hes at it.. i got you this fone coz it has 200 free mins 200 free text.. and he ses the decorator and hes at it... i got you this phone coz of free mins and text and this is how u repay me.

Skyone it only has a budget of £60 million but gives people what they want all the hit shows from the US.

Strange really when you think BBC1 has a £900 million budget and ITV £800 million

pinkhelmets said:
at this point i have to add my view- there is no way you can compare BBC and ITV programming with Sky Onc, its like Chelsea and Arsenal being compared with Swansea as far as i'm concerned.

depands what you watch the most and Skyone beats ITV and the BBC for me :)

Kalipo said:
i actualy watch the mobile phone channel.. that guy gets his wife a camera phone and hes talkin to her whilst shes in bed and hes a work... and the painter is in the bed with her playing.. her husband doesnt know and hes at it.. i got you this fone coz it has 200 free mins 200 free text.. and he ses the decorator and hes at it... i got you this phone coz of free mins and text and this is how u repay me.

Sounds interest, where can I find this channel?? : tosser :

Back