what happened the debate about swine flu ???

allroad

Inactive User
Reaction score
has it gone away or was it another Government scam or blunder ?:wtf:
logo.gif

Last edited:
It was complete and utter bollox mate.

Anyone with a brain could see it for what it was worth.

swine flu

bird flu

hiv aids

its all the same, its not nice for any involved if you or your own get it but none have turned out, in the UK, to be the epidemic they (experts) have predicted.

you can understand any government of the time reacting to the information they are passed by the scientists whom they employ, however if they miss something and we all get the next thing that does become an epidemic then they will be called for not telling us.

damned if the do and damned if they don't.

unfortunately it is becoming a bit like the boy who cried wolf and we as a nation are becoming increasingly ambivalent towards these scares.

The issue isn't that the government were scamming people, but that when scientists predict the outcome of an epidemic, they have a large margin of error.

The media focus on the alarmist, worse case scenario, to sell rectangular objects made of paper with words on them, or time in-between programs for companies to compel the viewer to buy a product.

Then when it all blows over, the media then feast on the host organism and blame the scientists for their own mistakes.

The cunts.

I know this is an old thread, but just to say... I really hope I am wrong, but I told you so :eek:

Its back.... numbers have doubled in the last week !!! 200 now ill, confirmed with h5n1

Back