What could be wrong?

the_watcher87

Inactive User
Reaction score
Got a problem. Still new to all this but been trying out test lines from people on incubus.

The best I have got was half an hour on Sunday morning. Then it freezes solid, then I either have to reboot box or restart cam to get it working again. I know it isn't my wireless network as I bought a long lan cable to connect straight to my router and it's the same result whether wired or not.

This is the third server I have tested with to get the best results, first one hardly went at all, always freezing, totally unwatchable. The second server would go for about half a minute to a minute. This third one as I've said lasts between 20 and 30 mins.

I believe it runs a bit better on 0.82 than 0.85. For some reason I couldn't get it to run on anything lower. Maybe I'm not doing something right.

Anyone any idea what I may be doing wrong? Or may it be it's the server?

Thanks for any help
D

no worries mate,glad to help and know that its working ok now :)

lol, hopefully shouldn't have too much problems with it, got a couple of guys on msn who seem to know their stuff about dreamboxes. Hopefully they'll help me, again thanks very much for all your help getting the cube revo to run.

Back