what cam

crofty05

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi just wondering what cam is the best to use for dreambox do you need to use different ones for different packages at the min im using mcamd3.880s/newcs-1.20 that is opening premiere as far as i can see any help which is the best cam

i use mgcamd1.30/newcs1.50 for my everyday use;) and scam 3.26 the odd time i watch something on polsat

cheers m8 i had premiere working now its not working i have changed the cam any idea what i have done

Install Cccam 2.0.8 it opens most of the packages and will be fine for when you decide to look into CS.

just done that m8 and know joy i had it working last night could i have turned on something i also see in the sticky that dont use anymore than 2 cams i was 3 or 4 but tryed to delete them and thet did but when i press the blue button there still there

Cccam 2.0.9 is also out.
Crofty05, you also need to add the softcam to go with the cam that you choose. In the same way as technomates, you need the 'patch' as well as the latest 'key file'.
This is the order-
Load Image of your choice (Pli or Gemini etc); load settings/channels to suit (captains or Pet123 or your own etc); add CAM emulation of your choice (cccam, newcs, camd3, scam, etc); add softcam file.
[Then lastly you add/amend config file if using a cardserver/cardsharing, and add any other add-ons that you require to use.]

@pinky do you know what the difference is in cccam2.09?

EDIT : found out what the improvements are

Last edited:
has anyone noticed kudelsky encryption recently on premiere as opposed to the normal nagravision. how come the names changed? kudelsky is the guy who created nagravision isnt he?

how do you set cccam to use the softcam.key for decrypting nagravision instead of the card server?

You will need to edit your Cccam.prio file to use your local key file and not use the card on the server.

P: 1801:000501, 1801:000401, 1722:000000, 1702:000000

P: 01801:01702

(edited, got files mixed up and added another line for premiere)

Last edited:
Is MulitV*sion working as i have not been able to open it for the past few days. Just wondering in case i need to update my softcam.key file.

Is MulitV*sion working as i have not been able to open it for the past few days. Just wondering in case i need to update my softcam.key file.

If using CCcam the only one thats opening it is version 2.06

I have downgraded from Ccam 2.0.9 to Cccam 2.0.6 and this seems to have resolved the problem. Thanks ice2004.

Back