What AV Transmitter

alan1476

Inactive User
Reaction score
HI guys
was asked tonite by a mate of mine which is the best AV transmitter to get. The problem he has got is that he has a eurovox reciever in the lounge and he wants to be able to view and use the remote from his bedroom and his office. Both are upstairs. I want a reciever which has good range and which will not get interferance from things like washing machines and microwaves as the lounge is right next door to the kitchen. Have had a look on Ebay but are not sure which ones are the best. Can anyone recomend one.

:Drums::Drums:

Hello alan1476,

I rencently bought this:
HQ 5.8GHz Video Sender Kit > Maplin

It was on sale last month for 49.99, but i guess it is back to the usual 79.99.
I am sure there will do another sale nearer christmas time.

Another 5.8Ghz are:
5.8GHz Video Sender Kit > Maplin
Currently on 59.99 (10 pounds discount - from original 69.99)

In terms of quality... i try a few 2.4 ghz, but never stable due to inteference from mobile phone, wifi, and microwave. But, i can't say 5.8 ghz is perfect, only interference i see so far, is if someone walk too closely to the recever/sender.... otherwise... perfect kit for now, until other electronic item start using 5.8ghz. I used it myself on same floor and no major problem so far, and with the remote sender included, you can control the channel too from the other room...

As usual, the best is always a cable.

Or if he got some spare money (i.e 799.99) to spend, can always try:
Belkin Flywire
Belkin FlyWire - 1080p/24 HD Video Sender > Maplin

hope this helps!

Chears guys I dont think he will go for the £799 fly wire but it would be nice.:proud::proud:I think that he will probibly go for the maplin range or the AEI digisender for the time beining as he has just had his house dun out and he definetly dont want any more wires run in. Thanks again :proud:

i use tristar av sender from argos mate works a treat £27.00http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001151&langId=-1&searchTerms=TRISTAR&Submit=GO+%3E

Back