what android phones you all got?

Why not root the phone (it really is very simple) and try some of the custom roms, you will find something out there to stretch a bit more from the phones hardware other than the stock rom that is loaded on it now.

i think i will get it rooted as ive seen that it really does the phone justice.
as for doing it myself, i have not got the confidence to do it myself (which i would like to do it but worried about bricking it), so if i get someone to do it for a tenner to fifteen notes then i havnt got the worries about me bricking it then.

the places i have looked so far does look like its easy enough but still aint got the confidence worse luck.

I've got a HTC wildfire. Not done anything to it as i aint got a clue what i'm doing and don't wanna balls it up. Does anyone know if angry birds can work on a wildfire ?
It works, but it's VERY slow unless you switch off the internet connection or go into Airplane mode so that it doesn't try to load any of the adverts

It works, but it's VERY slow unless you switch off the internet connection or go into Airplane mode so that it doesn't try to load any of the adverts

Can i just download it from the app store ? Because when i've tried to in the past it aint been there for me to download i assumed because it wasn't compatable with wildfire's

Can i just download it from the app store ? Because when i've tried to in the past it aint been there for me to download i assumed because it wasn't compatable with wildfire's

It's on the android Market and it is free, there is a small loading error that can occur with it on the wildfire but the fix is simple you sometimes have to lock and unlock the screen a few times but eventually you will get to the title screen.
ps it also helps if you turn off backgrounds ;) it runs a tad quicker

Cheers

It's on the android Market and it is free, there is a small loading error that can occur with it on the wildfire but the fix is simple you sometimes have to lock and unlock the screen a few times but eventually you will get to the title screen.
ps it also helps if you turn off backgrounds ;) it runs a tad quicker

Cheers

Oh yes, I forgot to add that part. What you have to do is download it from the Market.

When you run the game, you have to let it load up to a screen where you can hear the music, then all you do it double tap the screen, press the power button to lock the screen and then press it again to unlock it, slide to unlock the screen and bob's your uncle! =D

Running a samsung i9000 with darkys 9.3 rom and voodoo kernel and it runs a dream. Did the rom upgrade by apps found on the web as had one off the sgs with out recovery mode and download mode. used sgs kernel flasher, and 4zroot for root access, and darky's rom config to flash very easy to do.

i have a dell streak running froyo, love it! im looking to try ubuntu out on it, the guys over at xda forums have been cooking up some good stuff!

Lg gt540 still running 1.6 android cuz lg buggered up the 2.1 for o2 network Before Xmas and supposedly they are still working on the upgrade.....wanna wildfire like my daughter

just got myself the Galaxy S on 3... never had this type of phone before always had the 'old fasioned' type.. :)

must say im getting quite used to it...

just hope i have more luck messing about with this than i did with the dreambox's :/

just got myself the Galaxy S on 3... never had this type of phone before always had the 'old fasioned' type.. :)

must say im getting quite used to it...

just hope i have more luck messing about with this than i did with the dreambox's :/

take a look at my post about how to unlock it and put darkys rom on makes it run faster and you get better battery life as well

Back