What about Google +1 on the site

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't use it my self, but what about a Google +1 button, ? just an idea, not sure who uses it but I would imagine it gets put to use in peoples circles....

excuse my ignorance what is Google +1 ?

if you have signed up for it, it's kind of a "like" button, and say you had 100 people as friends, and 100 people as people you know, and 100 people that have you in there circles, then when you click on the +1 you can share it with which ever group you want to, I think that's how it works.

Its Google's answer to Facebook

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Gawd help us fricking Google at it as well....seems from what i have read facebook, friends reunited etc cause more problems than they solve.....

if you can't beat em.......lol.....

twas just an idea bud....

Im as straight as a dyke errrrm I mean die... I have Google plus I use it strictly for my family and friends who I want to keep contact with... My facebook is full of people who are full of shit.. I cant delete them for fear of running into them again when I go back home and having to explain my actions to them, so easiest option is to just get a new social account for those who are close.. Gplus has a good free site building and hosting option as well as loads of other stuff like picasa acounts and shit. Recommend it for sure. I have used the site building/host with my free .eu web account from freeola which was reccomended by someone on ere. hence I had a site that looked professional showing my resume details and ended up landing my current job with it. And it cost me absolutly nowt. So why not bend your penises in the direction of gplus and get in touch with your anal errr I mean animal instincts....

well nice to see it in place, and can see that 4 people have clicked it so it's a start...them 4 people might know another 8 people etc. etc. etc. ;)

06-05-201222-44-47.jpg

mighty acorn....and all that....lol

If you have it set up and your with Google then you should see the following, as you can see, I can then share it with "circles"

06-05-201222-58-00.jpg

Back