Wers my money?

Sameira

Inactive User
Reaction score
I transfered money from paypal into my bank account on the 8th june, its saying its completed

Date:
8 Jun. 2006
Time:
11:03:38 BST
Completed

but jus went to withdraw it an thers nothing ther :(

bank is HSBC btw

i believe it can take 7 days to arrive in paypal account, unless you use a debit card

Reddevil said:
i believe it can take 7 days to arrive in paypal account, unless you use a debit card

yeh its a debit card

I would suggest contacting paypal then see what they say

foudn this on their site

My withdrawal has a Completed status, but I have not received the funds in my bank account. What's wrong?

A Completed status means PayPal withdrew the funds from your PayPal balance and sent them to your bank. The Completed status does not mean that your bank has recognised the funds and these funds are reflected in your bank account balance. PayPal can verify that the funds were sent to your bank, but your bank must notify you when the funds are deposited into your account. If there is a problem with your withdrawal, it may take up to one week for your bank to notify us. We will alert you by email as soon as we learn of any problems in processing your withdrawal.

gonan wait till friday, otherwise i get my guns out :proud:

u havent given it enough time. it takes 5 WORKING days minimum. so if u did it on the 8th then u shoudl ahve fund on thursday the 15th the earlist

8th u requested teansfer

9th - First wrokign day
10th - second working day
11th - NOT WORKING DAY
12 - NOT WORKING DAY
13th - third working day
14th - fourth working day
15th fifth workingd day. can be in account or wait Extra day or 2!

hope that helps.

mmm

i'll wait thn, was expecting ££££££££££££ to touch ahahaha

thnks red an elite

:proud: :proud:

it takes 7 working days not including the weekends so it should be there thursday or friday at the latest hope you get it sorted m8

we can all agree it takes too fookin long lol, i never bother taking the money out of my paypal account anymore i just shop a=on ebay and stuff with it lol.

Back