Were Coming To Get You - FTM!!!

it's nowt to do with that ian m8,if you listen to the legends 99% of the fans that call up are only interested in finishing above the toon,they're not bothered if they finish 4th bottom aslong as above newcastle when in reality they should be wanting to finish as high as possible regardless if above or below another north east team.

i personally want all 3 north east teams in the premier as you cant beat the derbys,and i always said when you's were in the championship that i'd like to see you's back in the prem for the derbys

I anit saying I don't want to see all Northeast teams up there but tell me would you prefer to see your lot at the top of the pile ?

I thought so, so whats the problem ?

We are about survival this season, nothing more nothing less, it's more than we have done in the past, lol. But a bonus would be to finish higher than the rest of you lot and you can't blame the fan's for wanting that either.

I mearly replied to your post and used the relavant nick name. If you don't like it don't dish it, typical mag.

so what you are saying is that your referring to newcastle fans which includes me my sons, my and your family and friends as scum (which in my eyes is one of the worst insinuations on someone) because i refered to your ground as the stadium of shite. ie a tit for tat name calling.

If scum is a nickname for someone in your world then Its a pretty twisted world

The word had already been used by the poster in the first post by a guy who was clearly listening to the match on the radio
I indeed was taking the bait which was cast.

I refer again to my previous post- its all good banter between mates and genuine fans which i like to receive and give but the post in the context it was, was written to get a bite by an armchair fan.

We have banned religious posts on the site because of the shit stirring- Newcastle is my religion and I feel very strongly about it- you have insulted my religion and all my fellow followers for that I will hunt you down and ....blah blah blah.........

so what you are saying is that your referring to newcastle fans which includes me my sons, my and your family and friends as scum (which in my eyes is one of the worst insinuations on someone) because i refered to your ground as the stadium of shite. ie a tit for tat name calling.

If scum is a nickname for someone in your world then Its a pretty twisted world

The word had already been used by the poster in the first post by a guy who was clearly listening to the match on the radio
I indeed was taking the bait which was cast.

I refer again to my previous post- its all good banter between mates and genuine fans which i like to receive and give but the post in the context it was, was written to get a bite by an armchair fan.

We have banned religious posts on the site because of the shit stirring- Newcastle is my religion and I feel very strongly about it- you have insulted my religion and all my fellow followers for that I will hunt you down and ....blah blah blah.........

gav im a mackam m8 and believe me ive heard the geordies call us worse than scum m8 . at the end of the day m8 its just a bit of banter nowt personal .

love the football u guys are playing at the moment LONG LIVE KING KEV !!! SAFC TILL I DIE !!!

regards robby

Back