Were Coming To Get You - FTM!!!

digicol

Inactive User
Reaction score
North East England, but nowhere near Dutcho!!! Ba
NUFC things are not looking good for you lot, SAFC are right behind you.

My hero Andy Reid has just come on as a sub and made the perfect long ball cross to Murphy who then cut inside and hit one of the hardest shots you will ever see. It went in and nearly burst the net.

And there is more where that came from I am sure of it.

We are going to finish higher than the scum!!!!! I feel it in my blood.

Come on Keano's team wish him all the best. Its good to see a legend of ours doing well!

Of late Sunderland have done well!

Also hows Johnny Evans been playing?

Come on Keano's team wish him all the best. Its good to see a legend of ours doing well!

Of late Sunderland have done well!

Also hows Johnny Evans been playing?

since jonny evans came back m8 our defence is playing awesome the back four and the keeper now playing great :)

i wish man u would sell him to us !

i can feel it too......................we WILL get relegated if these overpaid bunch of puffs don't pull their fingers out their arses and fast.

i'd love to know what his half time team talk is,as once again we played alright in the first half then fell apart big style in the second half as soon as we conceded 1 goal,in this case a lucky soft goal to concede.

and as for steve carr fook dont get me started lol

if we do manage to stay up he'll have tp spend big to sort this mess out.

i can feel it too......................we WILL get relegated if these overpaid bunch of puffs don't pull their fingers out their arses and fast.

i'd love to know what his half time team talk is,as once again we played alright in the first half then fell apart big style in the second half as soon as we conceded 1 goal,in this case a lucky soft goal to concede.

and as for steve carr fook dont get me started lol

if we do manage to stay up he'll have tp spend big to sort this mess out.

i thought this season u would do well! Looking at them players you have you shouldn't be in the position you are!

The players need to perfrom! One area of concern is ur defence well it always has been lol!

The defence needs sorting! Taylor is not bad but the others worry me!

N'Zogbia is a good player but would maybe offer more in midfield then full back! Also you need a quality Central mid!

Last thing I would want to happen to the mags is relegation, I hope they do pants every season but if we're not in the same division looking forward to a new season is just not the same.

But I gotta admit if your players don't pull their socks up and say Reading and Wigan go on a mini run then things could get a little scary for teams who are curently below 30 points, and considering your form is probably the worst in the league this year then your worries are bigger than anyone elses at this moment in time.

Intresting watching skysports, kegan was talking about trying to avoid the drop but hey wasnt this the team that was going to challenge the top 4 this season ?

Sorry but I would love it.. I would LOVE IT if they went down , lol It would bring them all off their high horse's for a while and might be the tonic they need.

They are NOT a big club, big clubs win things simple as that.

Intresting watching skysports, kegan was talking about trying to avoid the drop but hey wasnt this the team that was going to challenge the top 4 this season ?

Sorry but I would love it.. I would LOVE IT if they went down , lol It would bring them all off their high horse's for a while and might be the tonic they need.

They are NOT a big club, big clubs win things simple as that.

that is true! Having a big fan base who are football fanatics does not in anyway mean ur a big club. They don't understand that!

NUFC things are not looking good for you lot, SAFC are right behind you.

My hero Andy Reid has just come on as a sub and made the perfect long ball cross to Murphy who then cut inside and hit one of the hardest shots you will ever see. It went in and nearly burst the net.

And there is more where that came from I am sure of it.

obviously a huge fan - were you posting via wifi at the stadium of shite or could you not get a ticket as all the local schoolkids took up the free ones again

SMB

that is true! Having a big fan base who are football fanatics does not in anyway mean ur a big club. They don't understand that!

ok then- so having a 50k fan base every week and being in the top 20 financially in the world doesnt mean your a big club, its all based on what you win

being big has nothing to do with success

if i had a 20 inch penis (instead of this 30 inch one i have) but didnt get laid

yet a guy with a 3 inch one shagged 20 women a night, would that make me or him big?????

could you not get a ticket as all the local school kids took up the free ones again

SMB

I seem to remember the scum jumping on that band wagon as well, didn't they offer the schools free tickets to pupils with 100% attendance to try and keep the thick geordies attending ?

LOL.

You can't tell me your happy with the 11 individuals that you have playing instead of the TEAM you should have.

I seem to remember the scum jumping on that band wagon as well, didn't they offer the schools free tickets to pupils with 100% attendance to try and keep the thick geordies attending ?

LOL.

You can't tell me your happy with the 11 individuals that you have playing instead of the TEAM you should have.

come off it

you know that your team have been giving tickets away for years and still not filling the ground!

and as for scum?

i recall you stating one of your immediate relatives supports newcastle? do you hold them in such high esteem also?

ive said this before, i live in a split area and the banter is acceptable between genuine fans, but when so called fans who dont even go to the matches start to go on, it really boils my pee

as for being happy- im under no illusion of the hard slog we have ahead- i would be happy with finishing 4th bottom now- above or below the SMBs doesnt bother me, at the end of the day its not such a big hangup for me, they dont give out trophies for top team in the north east. I know that most SMBs would settle for finishing third bottom as long as newcastle finish below them.

Last edited:
lmao you hit the nail on the head gav with ya last post.

i was listening to the legends last nite and all the mackems or smoggies are bothered about is that they finish above us..............sad in my eyes.

@dutcho i'm certainly not happy with 11 that plays for us but next season will be the time to judge kk when he's got his own team in,but this pile of shite we have now need to start getting points or we will be relegated

just hope we can keep the scoreline below 6-nil on saturday lol.

Funny how it's sad now to want to beat your rival, I didn't see you post this when the boot was on the other foot and we were free falling down the league ?

Of course that was different though wasnt it ?

Back