Welshman claims to have found original Jack Daniel's whiskey recipe

Taff Daniels Whiskey perhaps.?? :)

Taff Daniels Whiskey perhaps.?? :)

Welsh Whisky sounds fine as does Welsh Wine, Welsh Water, Welsh Wa****s :D

I do apologise Mr Tawke sir, no offence was intended but Irish Whiskey, Scotch Whiskey, Welsh nah lamb, rabbit, sheep, rock is fine though mate. :)

Don't forget the leekes m8, it's one hell of a shop ;)

i recon it could be true, and why not.......

the yanks steal the reciepe... make it for a few years and then call it there own.....

i got a boss like that....... ask for ideas, then says nah that not a good one. then a year down the line says guess what, i got a good idea what about this.... then i say i said that about a year ago.... hoping i forgot .....

all these peeps need to do is extract my liver and they will find the receipe for JD.. lol and im part welsh.. Give me royalities! Yeah!

all these peeps need to do is extract my liver and they will find the receipe for JD.. lol and im part welsh.. Give me royalities! Yeah!

So here is the proof ladies and Gentlemen fruitball owns Jack Daniel's liver, and he has a welsh sheep's costume. Pay the man:Laugh: ;)

man-sheep.jpg

There is no such thing as Scotch Whiskey ;)

Not quite true Wiz, but almost. :-(

Jock whisky is easy enough to find, but Scotch whiskey is even harder to get hold of round my neck of the woods than decent poitín.

There are whiskey stills in Scotland too. Some use malt and barley and I don't know if they count, but the Irish aren't the only ones who can recycle potato peelings you know. :)

I'm half Jock by decent. If you knew me, you might notice some resemblance with two rightfully-proud and famous Brits...
Rab C Nesbitt and Frank Gallagher, my other role model.

Gotta go... I need more dried peat for my little woodland bonfire

Last edited:
Back