Well, they look real to me....

I can’t imagine anyone looking at those images believing that they a real but then again thinking about it probably some of the gullible fools out there believe what they are seeing because it’s on the internet.
🙄

Don't forget that people born before about 1970 are very gullible and believe everything that the read on the internet or watch on tik tok and other social media platforms, and they didn't get as good an education as those born before so they cannot think logically or like an individual and they follow the herd.

Don't forget that people born before about 1970 are very gullible and believe everything that the read on the internet or watch on tik tok and other social media platforms, and they didn't get as good an education as those born before so they cannot think logically or like an individual and they follow the herd.
Thanks I was born in 1970, have run the IT for all the companies I have worked for, my brother-in-law is 4 years older and is a project manager travelling the world for oil and gas companies.

The idea that you think that anyone would think that:-

a) they had photos 7000 years ago
b) that anyone could lift a block of stone that size
c) that even if someone could lift that weight, how they would get that block of stone in that position and balance it.

Your comment is insulting to everyone over 53/54

Thanks I was born in 1970, have run the IT for all the companies I have worked for, my brother-in-law is 4 years older and is a project manager travelling the world for oil and gas companies.

The idea that you think that anyone would think that:-

a) they had photos 7000 years ago
b) that anyone could lift a block of stone that size
c) that even if someone could lift that weight, how they would get that block of stone in that position and balance it.

Your comment is insulting to everyone over 53/54
I don’t think that Sandra is being serious as I have a feeling they were born before 1970.
So probably just a bit of sarcasm imo.
FYI I was also born before 1970 and identify as an idiot 😉

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I meant after.

There are a very few possible exceptions, but from my experience, most people born after 1970 may have many more qualifications on paper than those before had, but they seem to be lacking in common sense.

Then we get the gen Z idiots protesting against anything that their teachers and "influencers" on Tik Tok and such like suggest that they do, without thinking things through in any way at all, apparently.

Sorry guys, I meant after.

There are a very few possible exceptions, but from my experience, most people born after 1970 may have many more qualifications on paper than those before had, but they seem to be lacking in common sense.

Then we get the gen Z idiots protesting against anything that their teachers and "influencers" on Tik Tok and such like suggest that they do, without thinking things through in any way at all, apparently.
Are so now you insult my wife LOL

Like Bernard Manning used to say when people accused him of being a racist, homophobe or misogynist, he said he wasn't as he insulted everyone equally regardless of race, gender, religion or anything else.

I offend and insult everyone equally, apart from possibly those who are always offended on behalf of others, as they deserve to be insulted and offended much more that everyone else 🤣

Back