Well the wife is due 2moro

Good luck penners, our twins are 11 days old tomorrow mate, we called them Lewis James and Abby Grace.

But i really like Danielle for a girl lol.

Sorry its been a while since I've updated.

Not touched a computer for 2 weeks (must be my all-time record lol)

Back at work now tho (time for a rest ;-)

Baby Holly was born on the 27 March 2011 @8.59pm weighing 7.10.

It’s been a busy 2 weeks that’s for sure. Baby Holly is also showing signs of reflux and colic. The plus point is we've been through the same with Poppy so not as daunting. It’s just upsetting seeing holly pulling her knees right up with tummy ache.

Anyways I better go I've got 7000plus emails and 2 weeks of DW topics to read up on.

Time for a coffee :)

It’s been a busy 2 weeks that’s for sure. Baby Holly is also showing signs of reflux and colic. The plus point is we've been through the same with Poppy so not as daunting. It’s just upsetting seeing holly pulling her knees right up with tummy ache.

Anyways I better go I've got 7000plus emails and 2 weeks of DW topics to read up on.

Hi mate my little girl is 7 week old and suffered with colic we went and brought colief cost about 11.99 at pharmacy, 2 drops in bottle if storing or 4 if you are using straight away or drop it onto Tongue if breast feeding, but it works with in a day no more green poo and tummy ache :) congrats by the way also if you are bottle feeding look at cow and gate comfort it's got half the latose in it which causes colic

Last edited:

Congratulations to you all :)

Hi mate my little girl is 7 week old and suffered with colic we went and brought colief cost about 11.99 at pharmacy, 2 drops in bottle if storing or 4 if you are using straight away or drop it onto Tongue if breast feeding, but it works with in a day no more green poo and tummy ache :) congrats by the way also if you are bottle feeding look at cow and gate comfort it's got half the latose in it which causes colic

Thanks for the tips mate unfortunately we went the same process as yourself with Poppy but it wasn't until Poppy was prescribed Emfamil (not sure on spelling) but its basically babies milk with everything stripped out and Renitadean(again spelling is prob wrong lol), even the cow and gate comfort caused issues with our 2 although good news is as soon as Poppy started eating solids @5months all her symptoms stopped.

So I'm hoping that once Holly settles on her new milk and meds the symptoms will be more manageable poor little mite.

Congratulations mate :)

Sent from my ZTE Blade using Tapatalk

well wishes to you and family... time is a great healer lets hope you don't have 5 months to wait.....

Congratulations to you all, hope she settles down quickly.

Back