well done rangers

Not the best of games, but the better team won.

We got there in the end,

but i had flashbacks to the old walter smith europe days of fucking about away from home and getting belted with the sucker punch.

I hate when they say be patient- Why??? go out get a fecking goal and it easy street all night long.

Some bad news tho, Hemdani is going to sign for someone tomorrow morning supposedly!

Not Rangers choice but his, think he wants to try new challenge.

Big loss as he was fecking brilliant again tonight.

Last edited:
Where you hear this m8?

Hope it don't happen as yes he was one of the better players tonight.

Clyde 1 said hes gonna sign tomorrow for someone and its his choice not Rangers. They are normally spot on with their sports news involving Rangers and Celtic.

Last edited:
Clyde 1 said hes gonna sign tomorrow for someone and its his choice not Rangers. They are normally spot on with their sports news involving Rangers and Celtic.

Aye like Peter Martin saying "The Truth hurts. Neither Kevin Thomson or Scott Brown would be going to rangers in the January window.

Clyde are useless and get most of their show from fans forums. Complete joke of a station and I never listen to their dross now.

Your boys got the rough end of the Champions League draw. I think you should consider it an opportunity to raise your level against some of the best teams in Europe. If you qualify it'll be a (huge) bonus. I think the real benefit could be next season when you've seen these top teams close up.

Fantastic result for both sets of the old firm

Rangers stayed strong defended well and almost nicked a goal. Celtic were involved in a more open game fantastic to watch by the end neither Celtick nor Spartac deserved to go out. Now Rangers have a momumental mountain to climb against Barca Lyon and Stuttgart. but Celtic will surely fancie their chances agains AC Milan Benfica shakta donesk. Lets Keep it real cxant wait to see Barca at Ibrox

Back