Weird Bouquet issue

The Dentist

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
When i press up on my remote to see the bouqet list they are coming out all messed up.
When i use dreamboxedit to download from the box i get the list all nice and neat.
I try reupload to the box but no change?
Anyone know whats going on?

which bouquet ?.

i ask because there is a well known quirk in dreamboxedit when using bouquets from either silverfox or bi6mcc as these bouquets are setup to exactly follow the sky uk channel lineup.

to correct this error first you need a clean version of the bouquet pack or if you still have it in .rar format extract it again.

then open dreamboxedit and click on the OPTIONS tab followed by the ADVANCED tab.
now you should see a option called
allow duplicate entries in "user" bouquets
make sure that option is ticked. once it is close and restart dreamboxedit. now you can load the bouquet pack to dreamboxedit and send it to your box with the correct channel lineup.

I tried a different bouquet and it worked.

The ones that didnt work are the rat ones and the tonedeff ones.

Also, on a side note you say there is a bouquet that follows the sky numberings?

I tried a different bouquet and it worked.

The ones that didnt work are the rat ones and the tonedeff ones.

Also, on a side note you say there is a bouquet that follows the sky numberings?

yes the silverfox0786 bouquets i uploaded and the B16MCC bouquets created with his front end services DB software, exactly follow the sky uk channel numbering ie.
101 BBC 1
106 sky 1
383 clubland tv

etc etc etc.

however you will have to make sure the "allow duplicate entries" option is selected prior to opening the bouquet with DBE. but once done it will follow the sky uk numbering.

I have tried that bouquet and whilst it does follow the sky numbering it gets stuck on my DM500 on certain channels. Example on BBC1 - 101 to go up I have to key in 102 then I can just use the Ch+ button until it gets stuck again then I will have to key in another channel number and so on.

Back