weekepg - tm600

nmalik

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi can someone tell me, do all the latest ur images have weekepg incorporated? Also does the channel list have to be loaded separately or is that part of the image? Many thanks.

Not incorporated. Download weekepg through the blue panel via plugin, and load the channel list using dreambox edit.

Thanks segel. Just to clarify, once I have loaded a UR image, can I load the weekepeg via remote control, I mean I dont have to load any more software?

Have you looked through the weekepg guide ? https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/232001/

Instead of hiphop channel, you want epg background music. and if you have a Hard drive save to that, as if you save to temp everytime you turn the reciever off and on you will lose the temp saved.

When everythings done, press the yellow button and press menu, now press colour button first, then press menu again, now press enable move mode and just move weekepg to be configured to the yellow button.

Now everytime you want to have a look through weekepg, just click the yellow button twice at any pace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks very much mate, thats clarified things. One last thing, does the weekepg pull down program descriptions as well as program titles?
cheers

Hi I used weekepg and its very nice. However, it only works with saving the epg offline data to tmp. It comes back with an error when I try to set it to usb. Does anyone know how I can get it to save the epg data to usb, as the tmp pathway is not pulling down all the data.
Many thanks

Back