week epg

Mark_The_Yid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Am I right in saying the only channel you can view the listings for is the one that you are viewing? ie you cant see a sports channel epg when viewing a movie channel

Just sussed how it works and can now read other channels epg from different channels.

Is there any way of altering the channel list in weekepg so it is at least in alphabetical order or something?

afaik theyre set into an order similar to an official sly dodgeybox

You can set the order the channels appear in the list by changing the number after the channel name. eg:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Just sussed how it works and can now read other channels epg from different channels.

Is there any way of altering the channel list in weekepg so it is at least in alphabetical order or something?

could try the "channels.uk" cfg i've posted in
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/232952/

is sorted into Genre then mainly alphabetical, also updated quite afew outdated/non working EPG's from the default cfg.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats what I have used m8. The latest one you posted. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

open week epg
press green
brings up long channel list on left
highlight channel and press ok to go to programmes on that channel

If I press the yellow button when I open weekepg instead of green for bouquets when I choose a channel nothing happens except it just goes back to opening screen of weekepg. I put your channels.uk file in var/etc. Is this right? If so what am I doing wrong please m8?

Back