Weber BBQ?

mobad

Inactive User
Reaction score
mate i had and still have my weber kettle bbq for 20yrs or more recently bought the spirit e310 classic gas bbq and honestly can't fault either me old kettle has been totally abused by me and the elements and still stands i did buy a cover for the newer one as it was expensive.tried a few other brands but love the weber stuff personally,and that looks spot on too

Guys I am looking at buying the Weber Mastertouch BBQ?
Any ideas what are the best prices?
Ideally I would like to wait until March to buy it but I have read that from march the prices rise.

Anyone of you have experiences using/buying BBQ's and could please give some advise?

Thanks

Cheapest I have seen and in stock is - Weber 57cm (22.5 inch) Charcoal Kettle Barbecue - MasterTouch Smoke with Tuck-Away Lid Holder and Lid Thermometer | Birstall

That's the one I have and its a great piece of kit, its not a BBQ its an outside grill/oven :)

Have a look here Weber One Touch Premium 57cm Black (1351004) - BBQ World

TT

Oh yeah umm BBQ..hot sunny days lighting the webber bbq bottle tops popping off..arr those where the days.
yes a sound investment..they last longer than most marriages

Didn't realise, still good value whichever one you choose. :) I would also get the chimney starter for lighting.

TT

Now I realise what a tightwad I am, as there is no way I would pay that sort of money (plus I couldn't pay those prices now) for a charcoal BBQ. I would have expected to get a high end 4 Burner Gas BBQ for that sort of money.
I suppose I'll have to look out for an old stainless steel sink being thorwn out and add a couple of grill racks.......skip rat time !

Now I realise what a tightwad I am, as there is no way I would pay that sort of money (plus I couldn't pay those prices now) for a charcoal BBQ. I would have expected to get a high end 4 Burner Gas BBQ for that sort of money.
I suppose I'll have to look out for an old stainless steel sink being thorwn out and add a couple of grill racks.......skip rat time !

I thought someone would beat me to it! .........Spend thousands on a fitted kitchen, then go outside and cook on a primitive fire, at further expense.:Biggrin2:
The coffee maker thread is in the same vein. Austerity.....what austerity ?:)

You will be getting a knock at the door at 3 in the morning for searching for those. Your IP will have been flagged for searches related to terrorism ;)

TT

You will be getting a knock at the door at 3 in the morning for searching for those. Your IP will have been flagged for searches related to terrorism ;)

TT

I started a reply about half an hour ago. Part way though the forum went down.:FRIGHT: Coincidence I know, but just for a second or two........

I see the point of your warning, but would the warning in itself be suspicious? If we suddenly stopped using such words, would that be more suspicious?

You can see where I'm going, where does stop? What a world we now live in, when an off the cuff joke needs deep thought!:Angryfire

It's unlikely that the "ists" would use english anyway, and with a few exceptions they're not dumb enough to use plain words in any language.

So it's really just an excuse for general snooping under a security "cloak". There's an obvious way to swamp this, but organizing it would be an "ist" act.

Catch 22 springs to mind.:Biggrin2:

Last edited:
I see what you are saying, but my comment was said with tongue firmly in cheek, hence the wink ;)

TT

Thought it might be, but I'm never sure about the "wink", always gets me into trouble when I use it.

Also it occurred to me, you might know more than I do. Let's face it, just about everybody does.:Biggrin2:

I've put a smilie on my previous post, just in case.

Oh no, I have lost all the knowledge I used to have. That's why I am now Admin, to keep me out of trouble :)

I just have opinions that may or may not be correct! Lol.

TT

Back