Web EPG Viewer

ToneDeff

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just got sent a link to this plugin made by someone called "mickle026" all credits to him.

WEB EPG PLUGIN
more details about it on that page along with guide.

It's an EPG plugin that can grab "upto" 12-14 days worth of EPG from the internet.

apparently the server it uses has come back online after a while of being down, so thought i'd try it on my TM600, seems to be working fine saving to /hdd/, on the few channels it tried on "28" it grabbed EPG data fine.

once you have download the epg data for a channel you are then able to do a search for a certain time and show programs from all channels at that time, might be better for people who want a "Multi EPG"

download link on that page is just for the files so here's an installer.

Thanks, these boxes really need a propper EPG. Only thing that lets them down. Hope this works well. Thanks again.

It says in the instructions,At the moment the setup will only let you save the cache in /hdd or /mmc. For people wanting to use this plugin, but do not have these folders then it won't work at them moment. Users with networks can map /hdd or /mmc to a network folder.

I donot have these folders any ideas on what you have to do as i just get the error loading file /mmc/ blaha blah and I cannot mkdir mmc in the root path.
The plugin interface works fine just doesn't download the data because of above

perhaps I need to do a fctory reset and reload it I am using the latest May version

you need to use the "new" UR images with /hdd/ and /mmc/ links.

I have the latest UR image and the plugin shows up when i press the yellow button and i have a usb stick connected to the back of the box but it still will not download, any ideas

Regards

James

I have the latest UR image and the plugin shows up when i press the yellow button and i have a usb stick connected to the back of the box but it still will not download, any ideas

Regards

James

how many channels did you try EPG for ?
it grabs epg data for whatever channel your on when you open plugin.

to be honest i've not tried this plugin much at all just checked it started and had epg for few channels i tried, BBC London was one if i remember.
i'm happy with weekepg :p

I amusing the may 9 image and it does not work for me even after a factory reset. I can see all the plugins screen ,via yellow button, and, it looks like it could be good, but then fails due to the mmc links. OH well still EPG less, however its all a mute point as I installed a hard drive internally and it overheats with in a couple of hours. The hard drive doesn't spin down so is going constantly... any way epg still not working

Last edited:
I amusing the may 9 image and it does not work for me even after a factory reset. I can see all the plugins screen ,via yellow button, and, it looks like it could be good, but then fails due to the mmc links. OH well still EPG less, however its all a mute point as I installed a hard drive internally and it overheats with in a couple of hours. The hard drive doesn't spin down so is going constantly... any way epg still not working

do you have a USB drive plugged into the back port that's what /mmc/ is linked to, /hdd/ is the internal port.

also have you tried weekepg from blue panel and then my cfg from sticky on here :p ?

Back