weapons of mass destruction

countryboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
The king is dead long live the village idiot
ok all you war mongers out there (scoot) where are these weapons that this war was started over ehhhh.. not found any cause they didnt have any ..... now that really suprises me ,so all they have proved is that they what they really wanted oil . ps before i get shot down in the friendly fire please read the leastest report about iraq ...more people are going to starve now than before because under sadam the food was free there was no unemployment and free basic health care .... now the last time we changed a country to our way of thinking germany ...ask da if her and her family are better off ........well thats freedom for you the strongest bully the weak ...wont belong till buckingham place has the american flag flying over it cause america will invade us for we do have weapons of mass destruction opps sorry they only fight countries that cant defend themselves ...how brave and noble

I would not be surprised if the US decided to plant some WMD and then announce that they were right all along when they find them.

If they had WMD they would have been used by now.

More people are likely to die in the aftermath of the war than have done in the last 2 weeks of fighting, most of these people will be the ones who just want to get back to their normal lives.

Back