We all use a computer to get on the web what are your 3 fav utils or apps ?

hatab

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
What are your fav 3 utils or apps ?

Having just updated one of those install and forget them utils as they just sit there and do their jobs

Mine are

Sticky Password 5.0

means i need just 1 complicated password and everything else can be megga complicated without me having to remember them all, has virtual keyboard to to stop keyloggers.

Super flexible synchroniser 5.49

does my backups on the server when files are changed or when ever i want, it truly is a set and forget as it runs a service and don't even need to log on. very configurable i am sure ive not scratched the surface with configs and options

IDM

dont even think about downloads just right click and select download later...everything there in the morning.

I wondered what 3 apps you just couldnt do without ?

I second Sticky Passwords been using it for years it even one of the programs I willingly pay for.

Sabnzb (I use the built-n RSS feed checker so I don't have to bother with sickbeard though).

Skype, used it every day for the last few years for tech calls and such.

i second IDM IT'S FKN AWESOME FOR PEOPLE THAT DO A LOT OF DOWNLOADING AND IT SPEEDS THEM UP QUITE A BIT.

IMGBURN

I CANT THINK OF MUCH ELSE THAT I REGARD AS A MUST HAVE EXCEPT FIREFOX

damn, left caps on, sorry

CCleaner
Malwarebytes
IDM

oh and Newsleecher

Malwarebytes
Microsoft Security Essentials
Dropbox

Reformats never worry me anymore, i have my basic stuff on Dropbox (bookmarks, settings for various programs, all copied there regularly). The only thing i have to worry about is backing up video etc and installing programs!

Damn, just three.

Ninite, because it saves me lots of time and messing around.
Peerblock
Dropbox

But I have so many more...

XenCenter
Cisco VPN
LogMeIn
VMWare Workstation
GIMP
News leecher.
Super Flexible File Sync
Router Commander
CCleaner