Watford net id?

draindet

Inactive User
Reaction score
I am sorry to start a new thread for this but no one has replied to my question attached to the "Strange problem solved" thread.

Does anyone live in watford, hertfordshire that knows if there is a different net id other than 41051 and wether any part of watford is n*l or is it all ex c&w as my mate has a sammy and can only get the high numbered channels all the low ones are missing.
The net id has been set to 41051 and the funcard done for the latest ex c&w hex.

I just cant work it out anothe person i know 1 mile up the road has the same equipment working perfectly.

area code

Check it out here m8 hope it helps and you get the right code i wud try 41047 ad same prob in the past m8 i put in a area code for 3 miles away and it worked next doors ad a 3 mile away same strange i know but try it let us know because this seems too be a bit of a common problem some of these codes and missing channels too ????? dont ask me why all i know is it worked m8 Good Luck with it :)

Cheers m8

however that list still shows the net id as 41051 what i need is someone in Watford to tell me what they are on.

What comes up if you type the postcode in the region checker?
Edit - I just saw your last thread on this.

It comes up brolmey platform ex c&w

but when i set net id to 41051 all he gets is the high channel numbers no low ones so i think its either a weak signal or the wrong net id.

Ok mmg123

ill give it a try

why do you think that will work in watford?

Back