Water

pks00

Inactive User
Reaction score
Man, all this time here and I don't recall this section. Anyways got this in an email, thought it might help someone maybe.

Correct timing to drink water, will maximize its effectiveness on the Human body.

Two (02) glass of water - After waking up - Helps activate internal organs
One (01) glasses of water - 30 minutes before meal - Help digestion
One (01) glass of water - Before taking a bath - Helps lower blood pressure
One (01) glass of water - Before sleep - To avoid stroke or heart attack

2rqk47d.jpg

Before meal?

That's probably why I'm uncomfortable after stuffing my face.

This seems to be a bit of a virus email. If you Google you'll find it's all over the place at the moment. Worldwide not just UK.

What's missing though is any consistent quoted source for the information.

It may well be accurate, but I'd like to make sure it's based on reputable research rather than someone's personal ideas.

This seems to be a bit of a virus email. If you Google you'll find it's all over the place at the moment. Worldwide not just UK.

What's missing though is any consistent quoted source for the information.

It may well be accurate, but I'd like to make sure it's based on reputable research rather than someone's personal ideas.

You could be right. It was sent to me by email but there was no attachments to it, nothing to open and with gmail it doesn't really run anything embedded.

Only one I heard off before is the water before the meal. But it was more to help with slimming. Wife also told me to drink water several minutes after a meal instead of with it.

You could be right. It was sent to me by email but there was no attachments to it, nothing to open and with gmail it doesn't really run anything embedded.

Only one I heard off before is the water before the meal. But it was more to help with slimming. Wife also told me to drink water several minutes after a meal instead of with it.

those timings are pretty new to me as well but however the email got to u mate, anything that promotes drinking more water has gotta be a good thing!

i've never done any specific 'water drinking timings' as such - i do the wake-up drink of water and then just try and do as much as i can throughout the day. sometimes i slack and dont get anywhere near as much as i should, sometimes i go overkill and do a gallon in 1 day (those are the days you'll see me jumping out of the car to pee!)

i also do a thing where when i feel peckish - drink some water and then if I STILL feel hungry after that, then I probably do need something to eat.

Last edited:
Agreed that if this is a virus email then good on the person who started it. Don't know if there is any truth in the science but drinking water is good.

I drink a glass of water when I wake up and it gets at least 2 of my organs motivated. If I drink it whist watching Sky Sports News with Natalie Sawyer, then at least 3 organs get activated!

Water-quite important as that is a majority substance of human body.Water flushing toxins toxins from vital organs and nutrients to your cells. The lack of water in the body can affect normal functions of body organs and can cause dehydration. Even mild dehydration can drain your energy and make you tired.

Signature Spam Advertising!

Two (02) glass of water - After waking up - Helps activate internal organs

2rqk47d.jpg

I wouldn't drink cold water or any cold drink after just waking up, it clamps up the bowels. Try drinking a warm drink right after u wake up and within 5 mins you will have a movement lol try it, it does work.

One (01) glasses of water - 30 minutes before meal - Help digestion

2rqk47d.jpg

As for the weight loss, if your feeling hungry OR your dehydrated your stomach sends same signal to the brain so you might feel hungry but actually dehydrated. so if you get the signs drink some water and after 10-20 mins if u still feel hungry then have summit to eat.

and on the point about dehydration and performance, its something like, if your 10% dehydrated your body losses 40% of performance.

although a viral e-mail it still good post and how good/important water is, but you can drink too much.

Last edited:
by drinking room warm water is good in the sense your body can use it right away, if you drink cold water your body needs to heat it up before it can use it, so you burn calories heating it up before you can use it lol.

that one for the marjory doors fat fighters lol

Back