Watches

Yes - I became a member of various watch forums, there are some watch forums that stick to one brand and others talk about all brands.

My 1st expensive watch - Omega Speedmaster Pro AKA The Moon watch

photo1.jpg

Yes - I became a member of various watch forums, there are some watch forums that stick to one brand and others talk about all brands.

The forums that stick to one brand are ok if you're looking for specific information, but other than that they spend too much time crawling up their own backsides. I find the general forums more interesting.

Call me cynical, but the OP may be a Spiv.

I've used THIS GUY in the past, his previous site was called HeuerBoy.com. He's very reliable, knows his stuff, and I would have no hesitation in dealing with him again.

My Dad had an old Citizen Duel Ana-Digi watch which he wore everywhere. Unfortunately it broke and Citizen were unable to repair it, so after searching the net, I found this bloke who had a mint condition version for a lot cheaper than the top price I was willing to pay for it. All in all a great purchase.

Apologies if this sounds like a bad eBay feedback :)

If nothing else, visit his site to check out all of the retro watches. If you want class, go for a Tag Heuer Monaco. If it's good enough for the King of Cool, then it's good enough for us.

ive just bought this cos im going to a posh wedding also my dad gave me a watch chain
that my grandfather uncle used to have in 1908

the watch is a elgin circa about 1919 usa made,keeps good time aswell

20160315_123405.jpg

Back