Watch Premiership football on Saturday

cg010169

DW Regular
Reaction score
found a program on the net which shows live premiership games ever saturday and sunday. I ended up watching the Man utd, man city game yesterday. The picture is very good and you can switch it to full screen if u want.

the link is below.

www.pplive.com

the english sometimes doesn't work, so I would click the europe link then click the download button.

After u have installed it u can change the swap the language to English.

the channels to look for are:

Soccer (this is the best channel, shows highlights from the other games)
and any which say sport in it.

When u load a channel give it a few minutes so it can get a good link up. Then away u go

Enjoy.

i was using it yesterday...........

the only problem with it was it run's 4 minutes behind..............

i use pplive and because its four minutes behind i go to bbc live radio and pause the radio on line until it is in sequence with the picture. works a treat for me. Its certainly easier than learning chinese. lol

cheers mate - i'll have a good look at that - good to get some footy on whilst pretending to work on a saturday!

works on soccer channel, then i tried another channel & it crashed my pc?

any ideas people?

Regards J5

watched liverpool v blackburn on this today , played up a bit but then worked a treat. chinese comentators done my head in though lol....

cliffy said:
watched liverpool v blackburn on this today , played up a bit but then worked a treat. chinese comentators done my head in though lol....

Which channel did you watch the match on, can you pick different matches to watch?

I've been using pplive for a while now, here's how to find a game
This site will give you all current pplive programs, most notable are soccer channel, cctv-5(800 and 500kbs) and ghtv.
hxxp://world.altavista.com/babelfish/trurl_pagecontent?lp=zh_en&trurl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.pplive.com%2fweb%2fhtml%2fListByChannelWithProgram_0.html
This site has lots of links for games, you can also post a request for a footy link.
hxxp://s2.forumforfree.com/index.php?mforum=freefootballstr&showforum=1
There is a new program called qqlive which has lots of fans, this site will show you where to get.
hxxp://www.streamsports.net/QQlive.html
Enjoy:)

Sounds great, missed it this weekend but will have a go next weekend.

Cheers m8.

Back