Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Waste of police hours?

You say your opinion is based on personal opinion, and that's fine as regards the police you have had personal dealings with, however your generalisation refers to all police.

My opinion on your statement is that you are making it work related therefore it must be ok for individuals to "hate" the entire membership of a particular occupation. Just wanted to know whether your occupation came into this category but as you won't say, I'll never know.

And would you have a problem if I was "the filth"

Think you have it a tad back to front, if you were filth then it would be YOU with the problem not I, and as for the poor wee honest pig (if ya can find one) being tared with the terrible general brush then tough, there only is one criminal in this country....the car driver...

Think you have it a tad back to front, if you were filth then it would be YOU with the problem not I, and as for the poor wee honest pig (if ya can find one) being tared with the terrible general brush then tough, there only is one criminal in this country....the car driver...

It's not a problem to me, though obviously is for you. Maybe you'll think differently when you're all growed up.

It's not a problem to me, though obviously is for you. Maybe you'll think differently when you're all growed up.

The more I listen to you the more u sound like filth... don't get me wrong I would have loved to join the police but after filling in the app I was informed I was over qualified (I had a Mother & a Father) plus the idea of the frontal lobotomy in the second week of training did not bode well....

The major (and the real) issue is that a hell of a lot of peeps put a uniform on and suddenly become the new un elected leader of the Fourth Riech, and the majority of the Gestapo I have came across are just little insecure children with a need to hide behind a badge, but pretend to be big boys and think they know everything !

Does anyone remember the series about taffic cops in the UK ?.... anybody remember the arsehole who got the nickname "The Educator" ?.... more like "The Masterbator"!!

Ever watch the series about cops in the Uk on the beat ? I mean where do these cops get off hitting and striking members of the public who have not done anything wrong, I personally know if some snotty pig started pushing me up the road telling me to move on that he would be spitting enamel for a week....:slaps: lol

Lol @ FUBAR69, Actually neorage made a good point: "but surely for them to be illegally parked means it cannot be justified..

especially as all "traffic enforcement cameras" have to be clearly indicated"

Is it true that they cant nick you if they themselves were breaking/bending the law? (I don't think so as they have to speed sometimes to catch speeders don't they) but does that only count if they had to due to the circumstances?
Anyone know?

Its like undercover cops pretending to be a prostitute or drug dealer etc to catch the crims but then how far can they go until it becomes entrapment because they are acting illegally themselves?

I know this is opening a whole new area and a can of worms to boot but if we were satisfied with our ignorance we wouldn't need to communicate would we and the powers that be would do as they please.

The old saying about power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely comes to mind don't it.

Still it does not give you much reason to respect the police when they dont play by the same rules that they impose on you, a case of do as I say not as I do.

Clive.

Is it true that they cant nick you if they themselves were breaking/bending the law? (I don't think so as they have to speed sometimes to catch speeders don't they) but does that only count if they had to due to the circumstances?
Anyone know?

The police are not allowed to speed unless they are on a call or have good justifiable reason to.

Its like undercover cops pretending to be a prostitute or drug dealer etc to catch the crims but then how far can they go until it becomes entrapment because they are acting illegally themselves?

That depends on how clever, or dodgy the officer may be. By rights they cannot provoke you. They can 'act the act' and if you approach them then it's a case of 'you would of approached them anyway as you never knew they was a PO' But how many PO's are going to do this? There after the 'big wigs' not the punters or recreational users.

Still it does not give you much reason to respect the police when they dont play by the same rules that they impose on you, a case of do as I say not as I do.

Clive.

At least we know our forum master MickieD does (Even if he does still post when banned lol ;))

But good point Clive, none the less ;)

:)

Growled up ?

Been driving far too long for a crash to scare me, been there and done that & to try and justify the entire war on the motorist as a safety issue is just adding insult to injury.

We all know what it is ££££££££... the plod now are nothing more than glorified traffic wardens

Back