[Wanted] xbox 360 shell

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
unbelievable, :Fish: was pulling all my old xbox 360's apart as have had them for ages and ages, and then I've just binned all the shells and cases and kept the boards etc, then plugged one of my other xbox 360's back in and it started glitching! turns out that it's the HDMI splitter and not the bloody xbox, (which means one that i was binning works!) any way can't get the stuff back so any one got an old shell, need

metal casing
white shroud
outer white/black shell.

Thanks

Last edited:
i have'nt got a white shroud but pretty sure i have a metal case and a white case, not sure if its hdmi though, any good ?

ah just checked and it's an HDMI shell/case that i'd need....:Fish:

can't believe me throwing them all out and then it turning out to be the HDMI splitter, it was really weird, it was just like the box was going to suffer from an E74, it as RROD but i fixed it and then it started glitching..so that got scrapped and was gonna stick it in the other post that's why there's a picture of 7 boards! lol, then plugged another box in that i've just fixed the e73 error and that started doing the same scrazy pink speccles on the screen.... went in a raji and through the lot! then pluged another xbox in that i new worked and reaslised that it was the bloody splitter! DOH! 1st one of the year!..lol

Last edited:
it was a clear out day and they'd been stubbing my toes on the way out the door! swine!

Back