Wanted PS2

ah we have a challenge :) come on guys lets get Dutcho a cheap PS2 ;)

Dutcho did u want just the console or bundled with games ??

If i were u go 4 the silver ps2, in most places its £10 more expensive than the black but u do get an extra official dual shock 2 pad :)

strangly enuff i got a magazint this morning with wot seems like very good prices..a few are as follows:

black ps2---129.99
silver ps2---139.99
includes free next working day delivery!!!!

also if you buy any games at the same time they take £2 off every game priced 19.99 or more.
alternativly if u buy ANY ps2 game, you can get a ps2 memory card for 17.99

and the addy for the stuff above is...

www.gameplay.co.uk

or you can phone them on

0845 345 4440
mon-fri:8am-9pm
sat:9am-6pm
sun:10am-6pm

hope its sum help 4 ya m8

infact scrap that...link below should take you to the following bundle offer

This exclusive Gameplay Pack is the best value we've ever had
It contains a New version PS2 console in Black
with Built in IR receiver
A FREE copy of WWE Smackdown Just Bring it
A FREE Guide book for Smackdown Just Bring it
A FREE Joytech Controller
A FREE CD Wallet

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?ProductCode=KT4175

im no expert but i "think" they all can m8, best bet would be goldberg, hes chipped my ps2, xbox and repaired my ps2---believe hes dun a few consoles for others on the board aswell

nice link mickyb2001 but after reading it there is 1 stumbling block...

DELIVERY TIMES:
ONCE PAYMENT HAS CLEARED INTO OUR BANK ACCOUNT, MONEY AND POSTAL ORDERS CLEAR STRAIGHT AWAY. YOUR DELIVERY TIME WILL BEGIN, DELIVERY CAN TAKE UPTO EIGHT WEEKS. THIS IS BECAUSE THESE ITEMS ARE IMPORTED FROM EUROPE AND HAVE TO PASS THROUGH TWO SETS OF CUSTOMS, ASWELL AS BEING SHIPPED TO US AND THEN THE CUSTOMERS. PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT THIS ITS JUST THE WAY THINGS WORK. IF YOU ARE PATIENT THIS IS A REAL BARGAIN. IF YOU DO NOT RECIEVE THE PS2 AFTER 9 WEEKS(funds clearing is not included in this time), YOU WILL RECEIVE IT FOR FREE.

which means it isnt going to be gauranteed for xmas

5 second user (as new)

Hi M8

some kits on at 119 you might want to look at

good luck

ssilvo

[ame]http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/detail/offer-listing/-/B00004WHER/all/026-6883849-1177250[/ame]

:Bounce: :Bounce: :Bounce: :Bounce:

Dutchy how does this sound...PS2, x2 controllers, x1 8mb memory card, x1 Xmen game......£148....but if u ask our lass nicely, she will knock off 10% of the total price.....

Dutcho said:
Thanks lads this is great, it's for the bairn you understand not me of course......

lol, its for the bairn.......i know what ur like when u get a games controller in ur hand......u just cant put it down!!!.....rrlmfao.

giz a shout when u get one and ill chip it up for ya m8.

Back