(WANTED)Orange San Francisco or android tablet

roachieuk

Elite Member
Reaction score
Hi does anyone have an orange San Francisco for sale will pay around 80 and can pay via paypal or can send cash if preferd.Would prefer one boxed but if not then not to worry looking for all resonable offers.

Also looking for a cheap 7" rockchip tablet but would much prefer an orange san fran.

Open too all offers and will have the money week on monday so send me your offers if you have any of the items i want for sale.and i will choose the best offer

Many thanks in advance

P.S if this post isnt allowed then sorry (please delte if it isnt allowed)

Thanks for that jama,
Now nowhere has it and i aint paying the price on ebay as the only ones i can find are all 139-149 and i contacted orange and a couple of other shops this morning and apprently wont be getting no more in till jan :(.Does anyone know if the lg optimus is any good as i found it for 86 + 10 top up?

Many thanks for your help guys is much appriciated

ive got one mate, had it about a month ago, unlocked, with orange sim card, not too sure about the £10 top on it, cos i got it as a gift, never used the sim..its got screen protector on it, have a few spare screen protectors..boxed as new used for a few weeks, took off all the orange bloatware, all boxed..if interested ill post some pics in the sale section...sent you pm ..cheers

ive got one mate, had it about a month ago, unlocked, with orange sim card, not too sure about the £10 top on it, cos i got it as a gift, never used the sim..its got screen protector on it, have a few spare screen protectors..boxed as new used for a few weeks, took off all the orange bloatware, all boxed..if interested ill post some pics in the sale section...sent you pm ..cheers

Hi mate pm sent

Back