wanted iphone

P33 RRV

Inactive User
Reaction score
if anyone has one and unlocked and for a decent price not a mega silly one please

i have an iphone copy £100 notes with 2 o2 sim cards if ur interested

thanks mate but i am after the real thing, if someone can hand it to me (an 8gb one) all boxed wi bits and unlocked then £350 could be urs

got one now thanks can someone close this pretty please

@maggot

iphone copy??

u got any pics and how good is it??

satnav, bluetooth, .etc?

and i heard u can use 2 sims in it

are both sims online at once or 1s online and other off??

and any comments about it like is it any good .etc

cheers

theres loads of vids on youtube and the like of this iphone copy, looks ok but it doesnt look to have all the features especially the finger drag/zoom options from what ive seen in the vids.

one sim at a time but it does take 2 sims.

around 100 quid on ebay and theres quite a few selling them, maggots is in the uk the others come from hong kong and the like.

i think it just looks like the iphone and has a touch screen like the iphone but feature wise it isnt.

not bad for 100 notes though from what ive seen on the tube.

search for cect p168 that the name of it.

iphone copy is shit, look on youtube, videos of peeps comparing them both

hey yeah it has bluetooth and mpe player you get a 256 mini sd card it runs 2 sim cards one at a time but u can swap from one to the other with a touch of a button they are pretty good but they dont have all the fetures of the real iphone but none the less its a decent phone it looks like one has all the wallpapers of one from what i can tell and like stated by thomohark its in the uk in my front room and it works boxed and has hone cahrger that kinda stuff with it theres a stylus built into the side or you can just use the touch screen cant really say much more than that i can get pics for you if you are interested

iphone fake

oh and its windows based

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=f_8wuVEYMZ8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=_rMbS-ieWOQ[/YOUTUBE]

sorry guys but after seeing that and using the iphone for a couple of days, its a million times better

i am well happy with it, or i will be when i get off my bleckberry contract

windows based ??? where you get that from the startup sound on some u tube video ??? its not windows based on the iphone copy i have no disrespect mate

oh i always thought it was windows,

what operating system runs on the copy ?

oh i always thought it was windows,

what operating system runs on the copy ?

well to be honest mate i dont have a clue i have tried to find what o/s it uses but all i can seem to gather is that the makers of the fone created there own o/s but i can assure you it aint windows tbh the phone i have dont have the windows startup noise n e way but i will have a look around for you and see if i can find out who made it

sorry guys but after seeing that and using the iphone for a couple of days, its a million times better

i am well happy with it, or i will be when i get off my bleckberry contract

some pics please : spook :

lol i dont know how to use it yet lol, not many instructions

Back