Other VU+ Solo2 SE Clone help!!

mrchew123

Inactive User
Reaction score
Please help me :(

I have the above box, and i've been having a few issues lately so tried a fresh flash. The box is now looping on the Blackhole screen.

I saw the thread below regarding the same, but i'm not able to fix it in the same way!

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_0591.JPGIMG_0592.JPG

Please help me :(

I have the above box, and i've been having a few issues lately so tried a fresh flash. The box is now looping on the Blackhole screen.

I saw the thread below regarding the same, but i'm not able to fix it in the same way!

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 93356View attachment 93357

Well your box is not bricked

It needs a reflash if you struggling to reflash then format your usb stick with the HP format toll to fat 32 and try again maybe even try another usb stick.

Obviously use a suitable image from your clone manufacturer

Well your box is not bricked

It needs a reflash if you struggling to reflash then format your usb stick with the HP format toll to fat 32 and try again maybe even try another usb stick.

Obviously use a suitable image from your clone manufacturer

Thanks mate, I've tried a few USB's and no luck.

I'm a novice on this, where would be the best place to get an image from as the guy I got the box from has gone MIA.

Thanks mate, I've tried a few USB's and no luck.

I'm a novice on this, where would be the best place to get an image from as the guy I got the box from has gone MIA.

Did the box have a sticker attached stating its image web site ?

If not then you can do no harm trying a Sunray Solo2 clone image these can work on the solo 2 se clones. We have them in the download area but you can not download until you have made 5 posts and waited 24hr for your permissions to allow the downloads.

Did the box have a sticker attached stating its image web site ?

If not then you can do no harm trying a Sunray Solo2 clone image these can work on the solo 2 se clones. We have them in the download area but you can not download until you have made 5 posts and waited 24hr for your permissions to allow the downloads.

I've njipped over to work but i'll have a look!

Thinking about it, anytime there was a problem or error, the box said to visit world of satellite - would that be the best option?

Thanks for your prompt replies mate.

I've njipped over to work but i'll have a look!

Thinking about it, anytime there was a problem or error, the box said to visit world of satellite - would that be the best option?

Thanks for your prompt replies mate.

Not for a clone no they dont answer anything on clones.

Not for a clone no they dont answer anything on clones.

Hmmm,I don't think theres any sticker on the box. I'll try the image you suggested when i'm home and report back!

Do I just power off, plug in the USB and then power on? When i've been doing that it's just gone straight to the boot loop.

Power on the receiver via the rocker switch with the USB attatched!
Press the power button on the front of the STB to initiate the flashing of the box!

Right guys,

I've reflashed this box now about 30 times with different images. I cannot for the life in me find one that works properly.

I installed a Blackhole skin - This wont allow me to have the BlueHD skin, and I cannot get Autobouquetmaker.

I'm stressing out now. I think i've gone grey tonight.

Back