Vu+solo 2 and motorised dish

fuzzter

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all, Got a huge problem if anyone can throw some light onto this please.

My motorised dish has gone to its end, stops and will not come back regardless of what I do (go to home position, move motor, ...). It is now pointing well East at a strange angle (like downwards) and I can receive nothing.

Has anybody had a similar problem or know what I can do to fix it (short of a big hammer).

Thanks

Should be able to move it manually using the buttons on the motor,providing you can get at it

Should be able to move it manually using the buttons on the motor,providing you can get at it

Hi thanks for your reply, the buttons on the motor will only move it an inch or two before it stops and wont go any further.

New horizon diseqc nh-210. I have reset it as per the instructions holding the east and west buttons togther etc, but still no luck.

New horizon diseqc nh-210. I have reset it as per the instructions holding the east and west buttons togther etc, but still no luck.

when pressing the buttons did you disconnect the receiver cable from the motor itself and then hold the buttons in and re-connect the receiver cable a little fiddly i know but this is the same procedure for the Clarke tech 380 motor and the Dark motor clones so its worth a shot

when pressing the buttons did you disconnect the receiver cable from the motor itself and then hold the buttons in and re-connect the receiver cable a little fiddly i know but this is the same procedure for the Clarke tech 380 motor and the Dark motor clones so its worth a shot

Yes I did, it was very fiddly :) but managed to do it, it did reset, but still only moves a little bit and the motor light goes red/orange

i just put Latitude and Longitude went positioner setup goto zero put channel list that was it

Back